The Latino Vote Has The Democratic Party Nervous

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Democrats need to say fukk Latinos. Let them
get in where they fit in, the smart one know they can’t vote red, but the idiot ones do . These Mexicans, yes I call all Latinos Mexicans :ufdup: :mjpls: need to find out the hard way what it really is.Dems should be:yeshrug: when it comes to illegal immigration and let these fukkers beg these MAGA cacs for mercy until they straighten up.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You mean a Political Party actually is attempting to cater and give respect when a demographic has the balls to say we not voting for you unless you appeal to us?
shocked-surprised.gif

Everything they was saying is what the coli hates to hear.

“We were already conservative it’s just nobody ever noticed”

“They took us for granted”

“they can’t assume because we are Hispanic we’re naturally going to vote democrat”

“Enough is a enough our values matter”

“Here in the valley we are for god, family , hard work”

“Let the chips fall where they may”

How did Russia get in contact with them to say this?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Latino pride is all fake and only works on TV.

If you ever been around any of them, they can't stand or care for other Latino nationalities. They're like Asians.

Most people are shocked when Latinos vote Republican, with all their anti Mexican and Southern border, Caravans etc hate speeches.

You really think a Cuban automatically granted some form of citizenship by the US govt if they can make it to a us coastline gives a single fukk about a border jumping Mexican or Guat :dahell:

:pachaha:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Latino pride is all fake and only works on TV.

If you ever been around any of them, they can't stand or care for other Latino nationalities. They're like Asians.

Most people are shocked when Latinos vote Republican, with all their anti Mexican and Southern border, Caravans etc hate speeches.

You really think a Cuban automatically granted some form of citizenship by the US govt if they can make it to a us coastline gives a single fukk about a border jumping Mexican or Guat :dahell:

:pachaha:
When I was 18 I wasn’t aware of this dynamic yet shyt blew my mind

Mexican at work was like it took me 10+ years to become a citizen I did it the right way these Mexicans that hop the border need to be sent back

And he put emphasis when he said Mexicans it was almost disgust like :scust: :pacspit: go back to your country

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
No sassy fat Latina women telling that man to shut up and fall in line. It’s fukk the GOP forever. But these tones is different.

GOP not talking to BeckyG or JLO. They talking to the people. Stacy the only one trying to talk with Brehs and families. We want families too, not twerking and WAP talk. Latinos like booty shaking shyt too but they don’t want to be politically categorized as ass and dysfunction
She only did that because of her polling numbers and she still ain't say shyt worth entertaining.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
You mean a Political Party actually is attempting to cater and give respect when a demographic has the balls to say we not voting for you unless you appeal to us?

Everything they was saying is what the coli hates to hear.

“We were already conservative it’s just nobody ever noticed”

“They took us for granted”

“they can’t assume because we are Hispanic we’re naturally going to vote democrat”

“Enough is a enough our values matter”

“Here in the valley we are for god, family , hard work”

“Let the chips fall where they may”

How did Russia get in contact with them to say this?

I'm trying to understand what people want out of this thread. Some of yall talking as if these latinos dont look stupid, are getting some big ole "tabgible" policy agendas from both parties and proving smart dumb nikka talking points. They ain't "getting shyt for their votes" either way, just kissing ass for a white power party.

Should we also aspire to vote against our own interests as well and join whites and some racist latinos in becoming conservative?

Should we be celebrating Democrats losing voters because they had the nerve to speak to peoples issues instead of ignoring them?

Instead of "voting Democrat" should we take the latinos example abd also aspire to be a voting block that can be easily swayed by white supremacists with their own agendas talking about "family" and pushing silly culture war wedge issues like gay rights and immigrants?

Some of yall showing your asses with this giddy excitement. This sort of shallow incoherent politics is not what we should be aspiring to.

I don't see the point half the people are trying to make in this thread other than saying we should be emulating broke, lost, confused, wannabe cac latinos who about to fukk up their own bag trying to be white and self righteous about vague "family values."

I do agree that Democrats gotta start smartening up and stop being out of touch with Latino voters though. They are not one big united progressive ethnic group, and they are not as offended by Republicans co-signing white supremacists and disparaging illegal immigrants as Democrars want to believe. I'm from New York and I know some latinos that got illegal immigrants in their own family still talking down to others about "working hard to come here" and "not having anything handed to you." Like he such a role model. Meanwhile nikka broke as a joke, living on welfare, and is only here because someone else put in the work and made the journey, so that he can be born American and pretend to be white.

But they stick their nose up at illegal immigrants with every bit as much resentment as a white redneck and they support MAGA sadistic policy against them because it satisfies their self important egos that "I worked hard to get here" even if they didn't do shyt.

Democrats gotta get wit the program and stop lumping in "Latinos" as a reliable and singular voting block. And they need better messaging to combat all this sensationalism over trans people and shyt that Republicans push on ignorant people. If Republicans is gonna go around making it personal and telling people that every Democrat is a lgbtq activist with blue hair and septum rings that wants to turn your child gay, than Democrats should stop being scared to get personal and push conservatives stereotypes of a bunch of toothless, uneducated, Donald Trump worshipping, Qanon conspiracy believing, white supremacists whack jobs.

The amount of people who are actually buying into shallow right wing propaganda about who Democrats and "liberals" are is just pathetic. They gotta stand up.