The Latino Vote Has The Democratic Party Nervous

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Democrats need to say fukk Latinos. Let them
get in where they fit in, the smart one know they can’t vote red only the idiot ones do . Theae Mexicans, yes I call all Latinos Mexicans :ufdup: :mjpls: need to find out the hard way what it really is.Dems should be:yeshrug: when it comes to illegal immigration and let these fukkers beg these MAGA cacs for mercy until they straighten up.

I agree with this. Sometimes I feel like the more attention you actually give someone the more they begin to feel self important to the point of taking it for granted.

I feel like as long as Latinos keep getting attention exclusively from Democrats the more they feel they are being "forced" to be Democrat because theyre too dumb and eager to be white to realize theyre actually they're being ignored by Republicans, and want to elevate their importance by being Republican anyway. Just performance for insecure people that don't actually understand government.

Like you said, if Democrats payed them dust and left their asses to be Republicans than they'd just start bytching about the Republicans not "understanding" them enough and switch to Democrats. When it comes to politics most people just like the attention of appearing engaged, important, and intellectual. They are not actually invested in what voting can do for them.

Frankly on some "if you cant beat em join em" shyt I almost feel like Democrats should stop trying to cater to social issues and minorities period and just focus on white voters like back in the 80s and 90s. We might as well just go back to the days where every politician was some stiff middle ground white man whos only concerned about crime, safety, and jobs. By default. Because all this trying to appeal to social issues and marginalized people that don't even want to vote for their own interests is a losing game that is just costing them elections and empowering the other side.

Because instead of being united under liberalism and against white supremacy, every poor downtrodden minority would rather go out and prove they can "think for themselves" rather than just focusing on their own voting interests.

Since Trump I've honestly grown to realize the average minority in America is totally comfortable with white supremacy, totally comfortable living like shyt as long as you give him a comfortable routine, and too stupid to think criticaly about the purpose of voting and government. Building entire campaigns around them is just a waste of time. Minorities in this country are not as enthused about leftist politics or even protecting their own rights as Democrats would like to believe.

Last edited:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Part of me wants republicans to win and send us back to the Stone Age just so I can say I TOLD YOU STUPID MOTHEfukkERS. :pacspit:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Which is not a bad thing. They value family...

Because nothing says "I value family" more than Donald Trump right? Because the same party that worships a vulgar, tweeting, cursing, adultering, racist narcissist like a God has the authority on "family values" huh?

Yall nikkas so insecute about appearing like you suck up to political parties but quick to repeat cac southern KKKonservative rhetoric about how righteous and noble the Republican party is. And then got the nerve to call it free thinking.

These Latinos didn't vote for Trump because they give a fukk about Christ or family. They voted because they are every bit as much uneducated, brain dead, resentful idiots clueless about hos government actually works as their redneck counterpart. That's it.

Some of yall nikkas write the dumbest love letters to cac Republicans and shocked when it gets called.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Seen a bunch of Puerto Ricans pissed at Biden for giving all that money to Ukraine and nothing to their Island who desperately needs it. Luckily for JB Puerto Ricans can't vote for the President

The 3+ million that live in The United States can, and many of them hate him. I know a lot.
:yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Republicans appeal to Latinos being mostly conservative on social wedge issues. Things like abortion.

Democrats appeal to Latinos mostly on the basis of social programs that help elevate a person from abject poverty.

Different social aspects but that’s where the line is.

The issue, as I see it anyway, is that Republican views on everything else are directly harmful to Latinos. And Democrats are largely ineffectual in making any real progress on immigration and they keep pandering with their stupid attempts to speak Spanish.

The thing is, despite what some on this board think, you can’t just ignore a potential voting block this large. Saying “forget these people” is a guaranteed way to lose elections. (Gerrymandering aside).

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This is what happens when you actually make your vote a payment for services rendered and not a perpetual charity. We are told we should just "Vote Blue no matter who", but look at how they treat us for being their most loyal base. They make think pieces blaming us for their losses, while telling everyone we can't blame White women for Trump. Look how they treat other ethnic groups. They talk directly to them and their leaders, instead of dancing and joking around with their entertainers as their main form of outreach.

The truth is that we are not respected, because we do not demand to be respected. We do not demand that our votes actually garner us something in return like everyone else does, so we are not taken seriously at all. We are instead treated like children and admonished for not voting in high enough numbers or at high enough percentages. Patted on the head with claims of how we saved the party but policies promised soon forgotten after the election is over or only remembered again when they are struggling to garner votes again.

Essentially, I am wondering when our people will fully realize that we are in the Democratic party's friendzone. She gets all of the benefits she needs from our votes, with only needing to promise to not be overtly racist and give us a thank you once in a while. She is out here giving other people who do half as much all of her time and energy, while we look on wondering why she won't choose us like she does them.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
White Latinos (especially Down South, Southwest, and maybe parts of the West Coast such as Arizona, etc) voting Republican is not some new revelation.

Latinos (Mexican, Cubans, and shyt) from Texas, Florida, Red States, etc have always been on some “:mjpls:” type of time.

Latinos from the East Coast aren't voting for Republican/Conservative politicians and policies.

This is all regional when it comes to Latino voters.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Cats talking about pandering and "fukk latinos" lol. This is politics they have been the fastest growing ethnicity and major US voting electorate for the past 20-30 years. Much of this US majority minority country talk by 2050 has been because of the growth of the Hispanic and Asian population. We have all this debate about how we only see significant amount of Black people in the Southeast and coastal east coast cities and how the latest census has shown our population to be stagnant.

When politicians see the growth in those populations, of course they are going to "pander" because his or her goal is to win elections and get has many votes as she or he can to get and stay in office. Hispanic demographically are the hot thing right now and today's swing voters that both parties want to appeal to and thats just the reality.

When Obama won both in 2008 and 2012. The RNC made "efforts" to do a post-election analysis. It said it needed to do better to reach out to minorities. Minorities in this case are not all the non-white voters in the country but specifically Hispanics because they were the fastest growing block.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Cats talking about pandering and "fukk latinos" lol. This is politics they have been the fastest growing ethnicity and major US voting electorate for the past 20-30 years. Much of this US majority minority country talk has been because of the growth of the Hispanic and Asian population. We have all this debate about how we only see significant amount of Black people in the Southeast and coastal east coast cities and how the latest census has shown our population to be stagnant.

When politicians see the growth in those populations, of course they are going to "pander" because his or her goal is to win elections and get has many votes as she or he can to get and stay in office. Hispanic demographically are the hot thing right now and today's swing voters that both parties want to appeal to and thats just the reality.

When Obama won both in 2008 and 2012. The RNC made "efforts" to do a post-election analysis. It said it needed to do better to reach out to minorities. Minorities in this case are not all the non-white voters in the country but specifically Hispanics because they were the fastest growing block.
This. It's always about numbers.

You don't go to where the puck is, you go to where the puck is going. That's not only how you survive, it's how you thrive.

Fact is Hispanics (and Asians) have easy access to America: one is directly connected geographically by a whole continent while the other can afford the flights, are doing somewhat well already in their countries and meet many technical and educational qualifications for employment.

Hispanics are also the fastest growing group in the military, while all other groups have taken a massive dip in recruitment.

Nonetheless, all that said, at the end of the day most Hispanics and Asians will vote Liberal. There are going to be some voting conservative, but no mistake when it gets closer they'll mainly vote Democratic. It won't be as strongly Liberal as some may like, but it'll be the mass majority. It's like this every election.

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Seen a bunch of Puerto Ricans pissed at Biden for giving all that money to Ukraine and nothing to their Island who desperately needs it. Luckily for JB Puerto Ricans can't vote for the President

There's more puerto ricans with american citizenship than there are puerto ricans on the island though. Not saying they gonna vote repub, cuz for the most part ricans are solidly democrat. Unlike Cubans.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's more puerto ricans with american citizenship than there are puerto ricans on the island though. Not saying they gonna vote repub, cuz for the most part ricans are solidly democrat. Unlike Cubans.
Technically all Puerto Ricans are American citizens. But you are right about more being in Mainland USA than PR. I've seen a lot become vocal about their hate for JB some will probably sit next election out like my Grandparents have stated they are going to do

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Technically all Puerto Ricans are American citizens. But you are right about more being in Mainland USA than PR. I've seen a lot become vocal about their hate for JB some will probably sit next election out like my Grandparents have stated they are going to do

I don't think you can vote for president if you're a resident of the island, though, no?