The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i the only one totally confused by the trailer.
1417el0.gif
first couple of seconds were dope with the disappearances. then all i saw was nudity, people fukking, and people in white robes. i can't make sense of what the hell the show will even be about.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lindelof is trash but I will peep the first ep just off the strength of former "Breaking Bad" cinematographer Michael Slovis shooting the episode.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I also know that Damon L. Has the ability to ruin good scripts and projects for all the work he's done. I found out that he didnt write prometheus initially. Someone else did, he rewrote most of the shyt to his liking. the original script is way better than his shyt!

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
2% of Earth's population disappears, people are trying to figure out why.

I need to point out that Damon Lindelof didn't actually write this, it's based on a novel that came out a couple years ago.

Fred.
i'm in then..potentially interesting shows this summer with this, the strain, tyrant and maybe penny dreadful.. ima peep the premieres of all of em.

and bauer back :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i'm in then..potentially interesting shows this summer with this, the strain, tyrant and maybe penny dreadful.. ima peep the premieres of all of em.

and bauer back :banderas:
the premiere for Penny Dreadful is already out

you can watch it on the showtime website for free