The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
fool me once

Once? :skip:Keep counting breh :skip:

some of yall need to enjoy the journey, not the destination

But what if we already know that the journey has no destination :skip:

5 seasons trying to unravel the disappearance mystery will come to an unsatisfactory conclusion with a lot of plot holes and open mysteries and we will be told "the show was about the characters it wasn't about the mystery :skip:

Still gonna give it a shot out of respect for using Retrograde in the trailer, but I'm hesitant. One last chance for Lindy......

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
5 seasons trying to unravel the disappearance mystery will come to an unsatisfactory conclusion with a lot of plot holes and open mysteries and we will be told "the show was about the characters it wasn't about the mystery :skip:

.....and some questions will never be answered :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lindelof at it already :snoop:

This is what happens when you rush shows. HBO is eager, to be sure, of launching anew exciting series. Fans always have insatiable demand for more, more, more. Now it appears that THE LEFTOVERS needs to slow down a bit in order to give viewers the best that it can. You cannot rush quality. That is crucial in any programming, but especially for THE LEFTOVERS right now because it is not the only show out there with this type of theme. We want it to stand out from the rest.

According to Deadline Damon Lindelof’s show is taking a breather after completing Episode Six of its 10 episode order. HBO has released the following quote regarding the decision:

“We put ourselves on a tight schedule, and we decided to give our production a short hiatus to prep our final episodes.”
THE LEFTOVERS Temporarily Halts Production!

I bet he took the hiatus so he could do some rewrites to the script :mjlol:

Show was suppose to premiere June 15th right after the Game of Thrones finally but now its been pushed back til the 29th

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This morning I decided I was not going to watch this show, because I read the summary of the book this is based on and in the book the big disappearance mystery is never explained. Combine that with Lindelof's involvement and I was like :comeon:.....briefly.....

.....then I stumbled upon a huge story about the writing of this show and Lindelof's dealings with the Lost fallout and it turns out that the fan backlash on that show tore this dude apart. I now have confidence that he will use an established mythology and stick to it throughout the show, because he does not want to experience Lost 2.0 ever again

So I'm back to watching :win:

*deletes Tyrant from DVR schedule, adds Leftovers*

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/magazine/damon-lindelof-leftovers-lost.html?_r=1

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can already tell nikkas are gonna be looking for Yellow Kings and smoke monsters
more_from_artist.gif

I'm hoping he trolls people with some numbers