TLOP or VIEWS

• Total voters

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't gimme that, You knew it was coming.:yeshrug::heh:

Simple question, do you prefer Kanye's unfinished, messy, overblown LP or Drake's trend hopping, meme bating asterisk album?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I've been playing TLOP non stop since it dropped, only song I don't feel much is Feedback and even then I like some of it, plus it's my favorite Kanye album after Late Registration.
I"m on track 16 of Views and so far only tracks 1,3,4,5, and ten have survived deletions 10 (well i'm keeping Weston for one more listen).
TLOP casually.
Edit:Tracks 16, 17, and 18 are getting deleted too
Edit 2:Track 19's gone too,
Only 5 tracks survived, tracks 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10
Edit 3: 1 song, track 1, survived

Last edited:

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
The production on TLOP is much better and Waves, FSMH 1&2 and Famous are certified banger...Views has too many soft ass songs..Grammys is the only hard sitting song..WTF Drake was thinking...TLOP the better album .

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Outside of Ultralight Beam, Wolves, Father pt. 1 and 30 Hours TLOP is lacking
Vehemetly disagree :yeshrug:
ULB is a GOAT song, part 1 and 2 are perfect and incredibly hype with heartfelt lyrics, famous is lit with Swizz adlibs, Feedback i'm eh on, Highlight's is perfect, Freestyle 4 is lit, Waves is wavvy/cool, FML is incredibly emotional, the first minute or so is a contender for the best minute in a Kanye song, Real Friends and Wolves are dope, Franks Track is a perfect follow up, 30 Hours is an incredibly chill song especially after going through the album where by that point i'll feel a little tired, NMPLA and Facts are dope, Fade is the perfect way to end the album.
Only Late Registration could top it personally.