The Life Of Pablo vs. VIEWS

TLOP or VIEWS

• Total voters

milik_19

Pro
Daps
TLOP easily. Yes, it might be messy, but its a nice album to listen too, and has some amazing songs like Real Friends, ULB, FSMH, FML, Waves. And it kept my attention while listening

Views is again the same Drake formula album, but this time its 10x worse than his others. shyt sounds so uninspiring. The 2nd listen was even worse than the first

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounding Lazy, uninspired and like his other shyt is a better description for TLOP.

It might have kept you're attention, whatever that means but we already forgot about it

You will hear Views through out this spring / summer. TLOP is trash, objectively & subjectively speaking.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Kanyes album is way better.

A lot more energy than views.

You know what I just realized....I would probably liked views better if it dropped in the winter. The album is not for the summer at all. If I could flip flop the two albums I would.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WHERE THE fukk IS DROGAS? I need a good hip hop cd asap
I say within the next two weeks it drops, since the tour ends next week.

Schoolboy Q is done with his album too, it's time to EAT :ohlawd:

Kanye and Drake dropped the ball

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
TLOP is terrible, its unlistenable in any setting, yall brehs need to realize Kanye is done, he's not even the same artist he was 3 years ago. Drake is still in his prime and killing everything, singing and rapping. Kanye comes off as a homosexual on TLOP