The Long-Shot Candidate Who Has the White House Worried - Joe Biden has a Cornel West problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yall turn fascist real quick when your ideologies are threatened :mjlol:
Its not idelogies threatened. They don't have an ideology.

Its the bizarre staining of political parties. They don't believe in anything but Donkeys or Elephants, and if you ask them why, they have to prevent the Donkey or Elephant from succeeding.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Gop don't have people on the fence

Dems DO have people on the fence

Maybe fix the policies that got people on the fence :skip:

Your logic: leave the policies just don't let the on the fence voters have another option :dead:

What policies?
Perot took a ton of votes from Bush , and Gary Johnson took some votes from Trump. Trump supporters went in on Libertarians in 2020.
So ancient history
Trump, whether or not he gets the nomination.
So a future hypothetical

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

Its the bizarre staining of political parties. They don't believe in anything but Donkeys or Elephants, and if you ask them why, they have to prevent the Donkey or Elephant from succeeding.
Its beyond bizarre

Its a combo of a gang set and a religion these days :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Third Party candidates running for president are a big waste of time. It’s a big jerk off. If a Third party wants to be taken seriously, it has to build itself from the ground up. What’s the point of winning the presidency if your agenda is dead on arrival? The other two parties would form like Voltron to put an end to all of Cornell West policies just out of self preservation.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Gop don't have people on the fence

Dems DO have people on the fence

Maybe fix the policies that got people on the fence :skip:

Your logic: leave the policies just don't let the on the fence voters have another option :dead:

This is flawed reasoning.

The GOP don't have voters on the fence because their coalition is not diverse. They just have to worry about white people and they can win elections by picking off a few minorities. The only racial demographic that the GOP wins the majority of is white men and white women.

Dems have to worry about everybody else.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

So there are no ideological differences between the parties? Is this your version of "both sides"?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Third Party candidates running for president are a big waste of time. It’s a big jerk off. If a Third party wants to be taken seriously, it has to build itself from the ground up. What’s the point of winning the presidency if your agenda is dead on arrival? The other two parties would form like Voltron to put an end to all of Cornell West policies just out of self preservation.
100% agree with this. Just throwing a presidential campaign together means nothing if you don't have advocates in the legislature. Thats why it is more successful on a local level.

So there are no ideological differences between the parties? Is this your version of "both sides"?
That's not what I said. A person like @CrimsonTider is closer to a low-information voter than he thinks and only votes based on Blue or Red. He doesn't have a real ideology for anything other than, "I won't vote Red."

Their are a few differences between the parties, but a person like @CrimsonTider isn't voting based on those policy differences. He only backs the Blue.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
100% agree with this. Just throwing a presidential campaign together means nothing if you don't have advocates in the legislature. Thats why it is more successful on a local level.

That's not what I said. A person like @CrimsonTider is closer to a low-information voter than he thinks and only votes based on Blue or Red. He doesn't have a real ideology for anything other than, "I won't vote Red."

There are a few differences between the parties, but a person like @CrimsonTider isn't voting based on those policy differences. He only backs the Blue.
Minimizing republican power seems like a real ideology to me? What other reasons are there to vote?

I’m not foolish enough to think capitalism will be abolished

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Minimizing republican power seems like a real ideology to me? What other reasons are there to vote?

I’m not foolish enough to think capitalism will be abolished

They don't believe in anything but Donkeys or Elephants, and if you ask them why, they have to prevent the Donkey or Elephant from succeeding.

Back the Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.