The Love Thread

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Can we talk about it? How good it feels? It can be a gloomy ass day and just hearing from them brings a smile to your face.

When you can't wait to get back to their side b/c it's like you share a brain.

When others can see it in the way the two of you interact.

When they got the choice of anybody else but they always choose you and for you there was no other choice.
:blessed:
Walks in the rain and ya'll create your own little world and you don't mind the circumstances.

You can't keep the smile off your face even at the mere thought of them.

When you can tell they want to spend more time with you but hold back.

When the chemistry is electric.:whew: Ya'll eye-fukkin each other and you don't know eeen know it.

When ya'll are in a crowd and interacting with everybody else is a formality but ya'll really just trying to make your way back to each other.

When ya'll vibe so hard that blockers can't even get their foot in the door.

When your proud of them and they make you want to be a better man/woman.

Ya'll are the walking breathing embodiment of the "inside" joke.

You find yourself sharing pieces of you that you haven't touched in ages.

:ahh::banderas:
Anybody got some good vibes they wanna share when it comes to loving and being loved?

By far one of the greatest feelings in the world.:wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's indescribable and very scary because of the possibility of outgrowing it or losing it. It brings out sides of you (good and bad) that never knew you had in you. Love can be terrifying.
Awwww that human vulnerability is such a precious thing. Makes you wanna just take it and nurture it and protect it. Like when somebody opens up to me, it's like human gold. That moment is everything.:wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:I Honestly cannot relate to anything in your post
I only love my family (most of them)
That counts too!

When I was little one of my first memories was of my dad's yellow Volkswagen Beetle. I was about 5 years old. And in those days, kindergarten ended early at 12:00pm.

Well the bus dropped us off about 500 ft from the road.

I would run home from school so happy and my mom would lift me up and kiss me all over my face and tickle me. Then she would take me and sit on the yellow bug and hold me in her arms in the sun and I would fall asleep.

Family love is where it all begins babe!