The Love Thread

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

Love is an amazing thing. It takes on a life of its own. When nurtured and protected, it’s generous and satisfying. When abused or misused it’s dangerous and disastrous.

The problem with love is we are human and someone is going to fukk up eventually. To what degree varies. But true love is forgiving. Unfortunately true love is rare. Most of the love that we experience is conditional and temporary.

The feeling of I can’t wait to get off work to see her is one of the best feelings. I feel the same when I see my daughters on the weekends. I get sad when I’m away from her or them, but Daddy has to provide.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
That's infatuation, the initial phase. Real love comes after years of ups and downs, building loyalty and trust. It's more than just a feeling tbh, it requires a lot of work and selflessness from both sides. It's why it is so rare:yeshrug:

There are certain couples who have been together for years and you can tell that what they have is real. The way they move as a team, understand each other's temperaments and how to navigate around them, when to be together and when to give each other space. They also have their own sense of humor, almost like a coded language. :wow:

Hold me brehs :mjcry:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Love is an amazing thing. It takes on a life of its own. When nurtured and protected, it’s generous and satisfying. When abused or misused it’s dangerous and disastrous.

The problem with love is we are human and someone is going to fukk up eventually. To what degree varies. But true love is forgiving. Unfortunately true love is rare. Most of the love that we experience is conditional and temporary.

The feeling of I can’t wait to get off work to see her is one of the best feelings. I feel the same when I see my daughters on the weekends. I get sad when I’m away from her or them, but Daddy has to provide.

As a true blue daddy's girl, nothing means more to me than my father's approval and happiness.

I'd never seen my father cry before. Me, my older sister, my mom and my dad were packed in our little 97 Chevy Cavilier. We were headed to Airport to drop me off. So we get to the TSA zone and I'm hugging my mom and my sister and my dad is off to the side. I go to him and there are tears streaming down his face and I say "I love you dad." And he grumbles "Love you too baby."
My dad and I are literally one person in two bodies. We used to wake up every Saturday to watch Conan the Barbarian and Dragonball Z. I remember my dad coming to my room early one Saturday morning like "Baby girl! You won't believe that nikka Goku got a damn family!"

You are the god-king to your daughters babe. :wow:

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
As a true blue daddy's girl, nothing means more to me than my father's approval and happiness.

I'd never seen my father cry before. Me, my older sister, my mom and my dad were packed in our little 97 Chevy Cavilier. We were headed to Charlotte Douglas International Airport to drop me off. I was going to teach in Japan for a year. So we get to the TSA zone and I'm hugging my mom and my sister and my dad is off to the side. I go to him and there are tears streaming down his face and I say "I love you dad." And he grumbles "Love you too baby."
My dad and I are literally one person in two bodies. We used to wake up every Saturday to watch Conan the Barbarian and Dragonball Z. I remember my dad coming to my room early one Saturday morning like "Baby girl! You won't believe that nikka Goku got a damn family!"

You are the god-king to your daughters babe. :wow:
That he don’t take care of :wow:

Piccolo is Gohan’s real father :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You about to get me in my feelings lol:snoop:
:russ: I'm so there. Maaaaaaan people don't know what it's like to hold somebody for a full 10 minutes.
To get a call from somebody you haven't heard from in years at one of the worst times in your life b/c they legit FELT u across space and time.
And they dropped everything for you.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
That counts too!

When I was little one of my first memories was of my dad's yellow Volkswagen Beetle. I was about 5 years old. And in those days, kindergarten ended early at 12:00pm.

Well the bus dropped us off about 500 ft from the road.

I would run home from school so happy and my mom would lift me up and kiss me all over my face and tickle me. Then she would take me and sit on the yellow bug and hold me in her arms in the sun and I would fall asleep.

Family love is where it all begins babe!
:francis:i was always last to get picked up