The LOX interview on the Breakfast Club: Talk 50 Cent beef, new EP, Bad Boy, Say they're Free Agents

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
charlemagne mad thirsty to start some shyt .interview was mad funny an chill here come this nikka asking about sheek and 50 when styles and jada was going the hardest at fif and he never asked them all the times they been up there.

other than that, one of the funniest interviews ever.jada gotta be the most unintentionally funny nikka ever .
might have to scratch snoop off my smoking bucketlist and throw jada up there:ehh:

dream cypha gotta be jada, cam, and nore my nikka:wow::wow::wow:

the jokes, stories, and fukkery levels :banderas:

ima make that happen for the coli my nikka:blessed:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
charlemagne mad thirsty to start some shyt .interview was mad funny an chill here come this nikka asking about sheek and 50 when styles and jada was going the hardest at fif and he never asked them all the times they been up there.

other than that, one of the funniest interviews ever.jada gotta be the most unintentionally funny nikka ever .
might have to scratch snoop off my smoking bucketlist and throw jada up there:ehh:

dream cypha gotta be jada, cam, and nore my nikka:wow::wow::wow:

the jokes, stories, and fukkery levels :banderas:

ima make that happen for the coli my nikka:blessed:

Lol word. I always thought Kiss went the hardest. I remember Sheek remixing an old Lloyd Banks mixtape track "Shock The World", shouting at "Banks what up my nikka!" THAT sounded real thirsty

Last edited: