The LOX interview on the Breakfast Club: Talk 50 Cent beef, new EP, Bad Boy, Say they're Free Agents

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Lox x 50 interview would be:banderas:

nah.....I think they only cool because they don't be around each other like that..they settled the beef and left it at that

thats just too much real nikka in 1 area..somethins is gonna pop...like Charl said Sheek was going IN during that conflict..I aint never heard a nikka go at somebody that hard at 50 and aint say shyt

50s 2nd diss was like him basically saying i quit

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Styles rant about what would happen if they 'played' him on Reality Tv….'The camera man is getting it..' & Jada the whole time was hilarious…..His look about Peter Gunz...

'You can't make me act like a c00n, a buffoon, or an idiot'…

'I was dying, I was just laughing...'

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nah.....I think they only cool because they don't be around each other like that..they settled the beef and left it at that

thats just too much real nikka in 1 area..somethins is gonna pop...like Charl said Sheek was going IN during that conflict..I aint never heard a nikka go at somebody that hard at 50 and aint say shyt

50s 2nd diss was like him basically saying i quit
Yeah you prolly right. They to real from two completely different parts of the city with past beef.. someone is going to say the wrong thing

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dunno but i wouldnt mind some type of LOX short series

kiss is the witty outspoken funny nikka that u just cant get mad at

styles seems like the humble one but first to pop off

sheek is that nikka thats always gone somewhere doing OT shyt

Kiss = :bryan::russ::wow::dead:

Styles= :ehh::beli::lupe::ufdup::rip:

Sheek= :ohhh::stopitslime::usure::manny::obama:
It's Always Sunny In Yonkers?

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
One of the best Breakfast Club interviews that I've watched them nikkas was clownin

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
These two nikkas discussing shyt is comedy. I would love to watch these nikkas have their own segment and just discuss different topics. Jadakiss is too funny :dead:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Bout Jae Hood: "Let him live, give him a lil 360 or something" :pachaha:

Kiss stay dropping funny quotes in interviews. I remember one he was talking about how def jam has meeting with him as opposed to how they have them with Nas. Dude said for him, they call him down to the def jam office. For Nas, they'll have a meeting with him at a fancy restaurant all the way out in the Dominican Republic.

:laff: :laff:
Sometimes Charlemagne seems like the police to me...

Na Charlemagne is just a big ass fun like the rest of us. If you listen to his dolo interviews, he's just like a coli poster. He's probably been wanting to ask them shyt for the longest.