The LOX visit their mural in The Bronx. That joint is official :Banderas:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its amazing how all that hard work from the LOX paid off in that Versus and cemented their legacy as true players in the game.
Word though they deserve it they got so much material out it's ridiculous definitely done put on for the game.

I nominate this dude and his team to do all the murals for now on.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Word though they deserve it they got so much material out it's ridiculous definitely done put on for the game.

I nominate this dude and his team to do all the murals for now on.
I know it was short, and kind of pandering, but hearing “we gon’ make it” at the Grammys was fukking amazing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its amazing how all that hard work from the LOX paid off in that Versus and cemented their legacy as true players in the game.
They used dipest as a stepping stone to their true legacy. Dipest was arguably the bigger group going in. By the end it was clear the set was beating a dead body tryna call themselves a group and LOX were one of the best groups in the game ever.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They used dipest as a stepping stone to their true legacy. Dipest was arguably the bigger group going in. By the end it was clear the set was beating a dead body tryna call themselves a group and LOX were one of the best groups in the game ever.
man stop it... real rap heads know lox been superior to dipset.... anyone who paid attention knew Lox was going to body them nikkas before that versus even stated

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
man stop it... real rap heads know lox been superior to dipset.... anyone who paid attention knew Lox was going to body them nikkas before that versus even stated
The perception of the public was noted very much online. Before and after the verzuz. I'm not speaking about personally or for real heads. Real heads are NEVER the gauge of the general public.