The LOX visit their mural in The Bronx. That joint is official :Banderas:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Styles deserves a ton of credit. There was a long period of time in the late 00/10s when he held the name down by adapting to the internet era and flooding the game with dope mixtapes. Meanwhile Kiss was still on that old formula of just an album every few years (and they weren’t good).

Phantom Ghost Menace :wow:
"I wish ANYBODY'LL test me. I got BARS for n-ggas! Anybody, any amount of bars, ALL DAY! My sh-t is CRAAAZY!" <Ghost in the Shell>

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great for the culture, but I’ll play devils advocate. When they did that mural for P in QB, cats defaced it so many times, they washed over it. I wonder if anyone from the BX is going to do this one dirty since none of them are from the BX?

Also, miss me with the “P not from qb, he had ongoing beef with cats form qb.” He didn’t put qb on the map but he damn sure rep them to the death
P was claiming QB and is from LI. LOX repped YO and STILL got god level love in every borough. its different

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Styles deserves a ton of credit. There was a long period of time in the late 00/10s when he held the name down by adapting to the internet era and flooding the game with dope mixtapes. Meanwhile Kiss was still on that old formula of just an album every few years (and they weren’t good).

Phantom Ghost Menace :wow:
This is how he became my favorite out of the 3. Breh was dropping constant HEAT.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Great for the culture, but I’ll play devils advocate. When they did that mural for P in QB, cats defaced it so many times, they washed over it. I wonder if anyone from the BX is going to do this one dirty since none of them are from the BX?

Also, miss me with the “P not from qb, he had ongoing beef with cats form qb.” He didn’t put qb on the map but he damn sure rep them to the death

nikkas from the NYPD to the block huggers fukk wit d-block...

That shyt is a suicide mission lol

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

they RR...that aint happening

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When being real and not selling your soul pays off in the end.

Kiss said it best:

A lotta nikkas is thousandaires (Word)
Walking 'round town, fronting like they got mil's
For what it's worth, I'm one myself
But my strength in the hood outruns my wealth (Yeah)

Give me a legit business, a passion to do what I love, and to be able to come around the block without an army to protect me any day, over being famous and having to deal with complete isolation because the industry is a monster and people want to become famous.

Curtisssss should have had listened to The LOX.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
P was claiming QB and is from LI. LOX repped YO and STILL got god level love in every borough. its different
Not only that, but P got tested numerous times, by Keith Murr, Saigon, Nas, Jay, etc..while the only beefs the Lox been in were on record, and the couple times they did get tested out there was by Made Men, and they didn’t come out getting punked. I think that State P beef, and the 50 beef only added to their lore, too, as well as how they handled the Puff shyt.