Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
is started with this quick question brehthren.
Do you love yourself more than you hate your enemy? :jbhmm:

It seems simple, but reality shows evidence to the contrary of the "obvious" answer.

This is the premise to the second pillar of 1st Principle Philosophy for the Meta Blackmale. I will reveal that pillar later, but I wanted to see some replies/comments. :feedme:

:patrice::whoa:
@Reaper of Threads
@YaThreadFloppedB!
@YaThreadTrashB!
:dame:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Damn breh....don't make me type out a 4 paragraphs of shyt to quickly assist with conclusion reaching.

This methodology is designed to be sub complex. :francis:.....it requires input other than a smilie tho.
I didn't know how serious you took your own thread. The hashtags and the people you @ made it difficult for me to take seriously. I do like the premises, but you have to have faith in your thread and the ones that need to see this, will reply. With that being m, to answer your question, Yes.
No enemy or foes could get me off my toes. When you really love yourself, you see beyond a lot of things and can take the emotion out of alot of situations.

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
That's my name.
:birdman:
Does it have a significance to you personally or? You Meta breh?

As the creator of the science, I do the naming of my graduates. All initiates pass thru these hands. No homo:whoa:

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I didn't know how serious you took your own thread. The hashtags and the people you @ made it difficult for me to take seriously. I do like the premises, but you have to have faith in your thread and the ones that need to see this, will reply. With that being m, to answer your question, Yes.
No enemy or foes could get me off my toes. When you really love yourself, you see beyond a lot of things and can take the emotion out of alot of situations.

:jawalrus:....nah it's fine. I find the thread ending brehs hilarious. It was a preemption as this is TLR...and I wanted to make a cordial request for parlay; I am not what you would call a platinum poster. This will serve as analysis for reference to an e-book in the works.:yeshrug:

To your point and response tho. Has that always been your approach to tangible opposition?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Do you love yourself more than you hate your enemy?

Anyone who says "no" but is not in jail or facing a murder charge is not entirely telling the truth.

Of course I love myself more than I hate my enemy. I would rather enjoy my life than taking another person's life. Nothing is stopping any brehs from going out there and becoming Christopher Dorner :francis:

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Anyone who says "no" but is not in jail or facing a murder charge is not entirely telling the truth.

Of course I love myself more than I hate my enemy. I would rather enjoy my life than taking another person's life. Nothing is stopping any brehs from going out there and becoming Christopher Dorner :francis:

Great elaboration on the common theme of "harm" to yourself or enemy. This is most common; as rarely is an enemy/opponent seen as "abstract." An idea attributed to even something tangible.
Would you not consider the desire to take a life as being harmful to you? If you did take a life, would you now become or were you prior to the act....the enemy the whole time?:hubie:

Last edited:

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Ego

or more acutely..."outer ego" Is the second Pillar of 1PP. I believe the outer ego "OE" is a reactionary self that reacts to external influence a certain way, largely due to conditioning that is dictated by social/societal expectations, rearing, and environmental necessity.

It can be altered, but only after mastery and intentional design of the inner ego "IE" by the creator...you...me...etc.
:hubie:
I wanted to get a few off the cuff replies but....
I'm about to get off work in a min, and I rarely login at the crib so.....yeah....brehs. The ego.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Great elaboration on the common theme of "harm" to yourself or enemy. This is most common; as rarely is an enemy/opponent seen as "abstract." An idea attributed to even something tangible.
Would you not consider the desire to take a life as being harmful to you? If you did take a life, would you now become or were you prior to the act....the enemy the whole time?:hubie:

Your questions are worded awkwardly if you want real responses...but I'll give them a shot

"Would you not consider the desire to take a life as being harmful to you?"
My reading: Do I consider that me not wanting to kill someone as being harmful to my well being?
My answer: No. Because in a life or death situation, I would fight to the death. But since I've never found myself in that situation, and don't have the desire to seek it out, I can say that not having the desire to seek it out is not harmful to me.

"If you did take a life, would you now become or were you prior to the act...the enemy the whole time?"
My reading: If I killed someone, am I as bad as my enemy and/or was I always as bad as them?
My answer: No. Having the capacity of killing someone or hurting someone is different than actually doing it. If you drink milk before it expires, you'll always have normal encounters with milk. If you drink milk 3 months after the expiration date, it'll make you sick. It's a fallacy to say that "drinking milk will always make you sick" in this case. However, if pushed to a certain limit, milk has the capability to make you sick.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
No, I say that cause that don't really give me any motivation
I've always been hard and critical of myself since I was like in elementary school so I've only loved myself enough to function and stay alive

But hate for an enemy makes me motivated to be better than them, to defuse their hate, and then once I'm on top, or further along, or simply away from them, the hate simmers down to self satisfaction, and I move on.

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Your questions are worded awkwardly if you want real responses...but I'll give them a shot

"Would you not consider the desire to take a life as being harmful to you?"
My reading: Do I consider that me not wanting to kill someone as being harmful to my well being?
My answer: No. Because in a life or death situation, I would fight to the death. But since I've never found myself in that situation, and don't have the desire to seek it out, I can say that not having the desire to seek it out is not harmful to me.

"If you did take a life, would you now become or were you prior to the act...the enemy the whole time?"
My reading: If I killed someone, am I as bad as my enemy and/or was I always as bad as them?
My answer: No. Having the capacity of killing someone or hurting someone is different than actually doing it. If you drink milk before it expires, you'll always have normal encounters with milk. If you drink milk 3 months after the expiration date, it'll make you sick. It's a fallacy to say that "drinking milk will always make you sick" in this case. However, if pushed to a certain limit, milk has the capability to make you sick.

A little confusion on both our parts. Your first reply above is altered to show crossup.

The idea of abstract enemy is further identified here, as I didn't originally mention the option of killing anyone...could be your current outer ego manifesting:whoa: ....no shade, but for discussion breh. Killing "while justifiable" isn't the base of the scale of (loving yourself VS enemy)
I offer the idea that if your IE/OE is evolved to that of the Meta; the reference to self "love" is going to transform the idea of absolute enemy/opponent/obstacle....into an extention of your creation. Tangible or not.

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
A black man in 2017 in a Trump era, experiencing Baldwinesque rage, battling his woman, and killing himself is indicative of his imbalance of hating HIS enemy more than HE is loving himself.

The choice word "love" of yourself is not the constant for the actions to "self" either...I just chose it to start the convo. Do you (heal, build, instruct, ect) yourself; regardless of "enemy"?

:sas1: