TL15

Veteran
Daps
A little confusion on both our parts. Your first reply above is altered to show crossup.

The idea of abstract enemy is further identified here, as I didn't originally mention the option of killing anyone...could be your current outer ego manifesting:whoa: ....no shade, but for discussion breh. Killing "while justifiable" isn't the base of the scale of (loving yourself VS enemy)
I offer the idea that if your IE/OE is evolved to that of the Meta; the reference to self "love" is going to transform the idea of absolute enemy/opponent/obstacle....into an extention of your creation. Tangible or not.

I don't take it as shade :myman: I appreciate the dialogue.

So is what you are saying (and I could be missing it) that the highest actualization of self love will allow someone to see that there are really no obstacles? As in, if I really "love" myself, there is no enemy because nothing can penetrate my self worth. Am I getting warmer?

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
:jawalrus:....nah it's fine. I find the thread ending brehs hilarious. It was a preemption as this is TLR...and I wanted to make a cordial request for parlay; I am not what you would call a platinum poster. This will serve as analysis for reference to an e-book in the works.:yeshrug:

To your point and response tho. Has that always been your approach to tangible opposition?
No that hasn't always been my approach. I have learned through life's tribulations, how to handle interactions and when need be, display certain attributes of our species primitive behavior. I can easily, with no feelings attach, do what's need be for the necessity of the situation, removing ego to be appropriate in the encounter