The moment you know you shared your girl: White knighting your "girlfriend" edition.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LgWdBFx.jpg

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Marriage/Relationships looking kinda funny in the lights these days. :whoo:

I went to an after work corporate event a couple days ago at this duplex apartment. The party was from 6-9 at this apartment on the far west side of Manhattan in a 25m duplex. As with many of these event/parties, you have your typical 1% crowd :mjpls:and a few of their hanger ons skimming about the place.

I came there with my lady, but that never stops other women from being aggressive once the booze gets flowing. The DJ starts spinning and people are having a good time all over. I spend the majority of the night ducking these horny women because I am not into bored housewifes of the UES and NJ.:flabbynsick:

After the party ends, we duck out and catch a car back to Brooklyn and left a group of folks back at the duplex chilling. I told a few of the colleagues that I would check in with them today as I was off the next day.

Long story short, one of my married female :mjpls:colleagues goes back to the apartment after midnight with her side dude, drunk and belligerent to the front desk staff and summons them to let her up as she left something upstairs. Needless to say, they oblige and let her back up but document everything including the description of the guy whom was her guest :smugdraper:.

Little did she know the apartment had surveillance cameras on the inside so they caught em fcking in the apartment as well as removing items from the bedrooms. :youngsabo:Charges are being brought against her all because she wanted a lil side action....:mindblown:

Mind you, this is a married woman with two children but everytime we would go out, she was always the one drinking heavily and acting out in front of everyone...:snoop:

Get Married to grown ass Party Girls Brehs...

Daps
Marriage/Relationships looking kinda funny in the lights these days. :whoo:

I went to an after work corporate event a couple days ago at this duplex apartment. The party was from 6-9 at this apartment on the far west side of Manhattan in a 25m duplex. As with many of these event/parties, you have your typical 1% crowd :mjpls:and a few of their hanger ons skimming about the place.

I came there with my lady, but that never stops other women from being aggressive once the booze gets flowing. The DJ starts spinning and people are having a good time all over. I spend the majority of the night ducking these horny women because I am not into bored housewifes of the UES and NJ.:flabbynsick:

After the party ends, we duck out and catch a car back to Brooklyn and left a group of folks back at the duplex chilling. I told a few of the colleagues that I would check in with them today as I was off the next day.

Long story short, one of my married female :mjpls:colleagues goes back to the apartment after midnight with her side dude, drunk and belligerent to the front desk staff and summons them to let her up as she left something upstairs. Needless to say, they oblige and let her back up but document everything including the description of the guy whom was her guest :smugdraper:.

Little did she know the apartment had surveillance cameras on the inside so they caught em fcking in the apartment as well as removing items from the bedrooms. :youngsabo:Charges are being brought against her all because she wanted a lil side action....:mindblown:

Mind you, this is a married woman with two children but everytime we would go out, she was always the one drinking heavily and acting out in front of everyone...:snoop:

Get Married to grown ass Party Girls Brehs...
Good story, breh. It's :hamster: out here.