The moment you know you shared your girl: White knighting your "girlfriend" edition.

Daps
The girl was underraged if I remember correctly, hell some of the boys were too. I think people were trying to get the boys that dropped the video prosecuted on some "they took advantage of that girl" shyt.
Think I remwber this. Mad cacs were mad I believe because she was white getting ran through by nikkas :patrice:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Think I remwber this. Mad cacs were mad I believe because she was white getting ran through by nikkas :patrice:
Yea angry racist cacs and Twitter feminist were all calling for heads, they quickly took all that shyt down. But I guess people screenshotted it.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Bout a year back saw a young nikka I know do this same thing on FB.
Some dude hit his girl up on her wall with a 'whattup' and this nikka hops on like 'don't speak to my girl' :stopitslime:.

This cat basically laughs at him making this nikka even madder. They go back and forth and dude's finally like 'yo we just cool, I smashed a while back and don't even want her like that no more'. nikka gets HEATED and starts threatening this dude until he straight breaks it down like 'at so and so's crib, in the basement, bent her over, got some dome, it was weak, busted in her'. This dumb nikka confronted his girl about it then came back and almost apologized after she admitted it:snoop:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:If I ever heard rumors of any sort, the relationship would be dead. I move in such a way that people wouldn't know I still exist, so there IS no gossip to
worry my girl with. I hear murmors? I'm gone.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I spend the majority of the night ducking these horny women because I am not into bored housewifes of the UES and NJ.:flabbynsick:
I am personally...but LOL. :mjlol:
Marriage/Relationships looking kinda funny in the lights these days. :whoo:

Get Married to grown ass Party Girls Brehs...

#GMB

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 wins
0 losses
:mjlol:

I've messed with lots of women in relationships which is why I would never be in one at all.
I'm talking white trophy wives that want to have their little black man in the bed fantasies.

LOL.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
And y'all wonder why I wouldn't even bother entertaining a relationship or get attached like that to any woman in 2016.

Imagine being that nikka.

I'd rather be on the side of the other 12.
Bro. I'm there now. Modern woman is a giant L waiting to happen. Whenever I get those romantic feelings I remember my experiences and decide to move on.

I don't think it's a bad thing. It's easier to talk to girls because I'm not interested and probably never will be. I have to re program myself to be able to dikk and dash on girls. Or keep it real casual. It's hard because for 25 years I was focused on getting married.

Lets be honest. Most girls are just like guys. Most guys want two girls. I assume most girls want two guys. Lol she still a ho though. Idgaf.

Lmao I never want to be the nikka caping and dating the bytch who's posing for pictures with strange dikks in her mouth. The urge doesn't make her a ho. Doing it does.

There are people I'd love strangle to death. But that's illegal. So I don't. I'm not a murderer. If I gave into those urges I'd be a murderer.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

thread delivered... fukkery did not disappoint

Bu0FvzeCQAAIW6Q.jpg

BvGM6kGIUAEKhSY.jpg

BvBjYqPIEAAGmgw.jpg

index.php

lil nikkas lucky they didn't catch a rape charge :whew::snoop::mjlol:
:mjpls::sas2: