The Nigerian Military Forced 10,000 Abortions in Boko Haram Ravaged Area

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ever read anything from Warhammer 40k?

"Some may question my right to destroy a world of 10 billion souls, but those who truly understand realize I have no right to let them live."

Basically in the 40k universe, if a planet has chaos corruption, even if it APPEARS you can beat them, or kill them all off, they always come back stronger, because chaos is corrupting and everlasting. It is why the imperium purge it without prejudice no matter what.

If they see a literal Daemon summoned, it don't matter if they can and most likely WILL beat it. The planet is most likely fukked.

Furthermore, any planet that takes too long to be purged WILL become a deamon world, and all the billions of humans on the planet will be trapped in eternal suffering as their very souls can't escape the planet since it has merged with the immaterium.

Thus, "Some may question my right to destroy a world of 10 billion souls, but those who truly understand realize I have no right to let them live."

The Nigerians are probably thinking in this regard. If those pregnancies were due to forced rapes and marriages from a religious fanatic cult that literally tells you you are going to hell if you disobey, maybe the mass abortions are a mercy, to the alternative of straight murdering everyone who has been influenced by them.

I assure you, any area dominated by Boko Haram is guaranteed to have mass rape and forced marriages, along with daily torture to turn women into submissive fundamentalists.

I do not agree with their method, but I understand where they coming from. Boko Haram is evil as fukk.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Ever read anything from Warhammer 40k?

"Some may question my right to destroy a world of 10 billion souls, but those who truly understand realize I have no right to let them live."

Basically in the 40k universe, if a planet has chaos corruption, even if it APPEARS you can beat them, or kill them all off, they always come back stronger, because chaos is corrupting and everlasting. It is why the imperium purge it without prejudice no matter what.

If they see a literal Daemon summoned, it don't matter if they can and most likely WILL beat it. The planet is most likely fukked.

Furthermore, any planet that takes too long to be purged WILL become a deamon world, and all the billions of humans on the planet will be trapped in eternal suffering as their very souls can't escape the planet since it has merged with the immaterium.

Thus, "Some may question my right to destroy a world of 10 billion souls, but those who truly understand realize I have no right to let them live."

The Nigerians are probably thinking in this regard. If those pregnancies were due to forced rapes and marriages from a religious fanatic cult that literally tells you you are going to hell if you disobey, maybe the mass abortions are a mercy, to the alternative of straight murdering everyone who has been influenced by them.

I assure you, any area dominated by Boko Haram is guaranteed to have mass rape and forced marriages, along with daily torture to turn women into submissive fundamentalists.

I do not agree with their method, but I understand where they coming from. Boko Haram is evil as fukk.

Do you think kidnapping women, putting them in cockroach hospitals, aborting their children and threatening to kill the women if they talk - not evil?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So y’all really want 12 year old girls to be taking rapist babies fully to term?

New low for thecoli
the key word is 'forced' man. and there's a whole article to go through too if you want :dead:

the one that dropped today is some wild shyt too

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I work with 4 Nigerian dudes, all from different tribes. They all same the same thing they stay away from the north and northerners and the Hausa are trouble makers.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Do you think kidnapping women, putting them in cockroach hospitals, aborting their children and threatening to kill the women if they talk - not evil?
As a 40k fan, he's going from the lore that anything the Imperium does that people would call "evil" pales in comparison to the evil that will reign if Chaos is allowed a foothold. Pretty simple ends justify the means logic. Sometimes to kill a terrible monster, you need an even worse monster.

However, no one is really "good" in the 40k universe. The dudes represented by my avi are likely the nicest guys in the Imperium.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
As a 40k fan, he's going from the lore that anything the Imperium does that people would call "evil" pales in comparison to the evil that will reign if Chaos is allowed a foothold. Pretty simple ends justify the means logic. Sometimes to kill a terrible monster, you need an even worse monster.

However, no one is really "good" in the 40k universe. The dudes represented by my avi are likely the nicest guys in the Imperium.

Weird to extend fictional gaming world-building to real, human societies.
:unimpressed:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Good those
Rapist don't deserve a legacy

So you are in favor of killing children? From what moral high ground can you even criticize Boko at this point? :what:

Either killing innocents (especially children) is right or wrong. There's no in-between, you edgy lil fakkit.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps