The Nuggets will become the first team to overcome TWO 3-1 deficits in NBA History?

WILL THE NUGGETS MAKE HISTORY?

• YES

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • NO

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Yeap. And then get waxed by the Lakers.....the Clippers play with an entitlement that I just don’t understand. These dudes play down to their comp and take their foot off the gas as if they’ve accomplished something already :hhh:

But ay, when you play with your food like this , this is what you get:yeshrug:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeap. And then get waxed by the Lakers.....the Clippers play with an entitlement that I just don’t understand. These dudes play down to their comp and take their foot off the gas as if they’ve accomplished something already :hhh:

if the lakers get up 3-1 on denver im taking denver :mjlol:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

I think they are legit exhausted....

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a hard time seeing the Clippers losing Game 7, because I think they'll get out to a big lead again, and it's a lot to ask a team to come back from 10+ down three games in a row.
Idk the Nuggets got momentum right now. It was hard for me to believe this series would still be going after the nuggets fell 3-1 but here we are