The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Russos said they'll release the trailer "Soon"
we had an impromptu meeting in the board room last week. they promised us the same thing. every time we've had an impromptu meeting, they've delivered. :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:
the one before they promised us new cubicles :BlackPantherBanderas:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
oh that thing with murder batman and emo superman ok thanks
-martha

Lets have a run down on the actual cast.

Superman is British
Wonder Woman is a Jew
Batman is from Bawston
The Flash is a homosexual. :scust:
Aqua Man is well, he looks like a homosexual :mjpls:

I can't knock DC because they lit a fire under Feige and the machine that is Marvel but :mindblown: at anyone :cape:for the DC Universe at this point.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much on point.
tumblr_inline_ot5jlplQ6J1ts0xyy_540.jpg

I have a feeling they changed Proxima's look because it's a little similar to Hela.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Disney is toooo family friendly to make Hawkeyes family widowed smh.

Disney had no problem killing everyone on Rougue One :manny: shyt they actually green lit a way darker ending than what was originally shot.

My thing with important characters dying is that eventually they will be brought back. There's too much money to be made with movies that have them in their titles. Hawkeye, Widow, Vision, Wanda, etc. can get got and it wouldn't hurt the MCU that bad. But if you are offing Downey or Evans, those characters are too big to not return eventually (with other actors, most likely).

And in that case, it would be interesting to see if the movie going audience would be as :manny: about deaths and resurrection as the comic book readership is :patrice:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
The Vision doesn't have the Soul stone, the gem in his head is the Mind Stone. The Soul Gem is unaccounted for at the moment. I've seen some people theorize that the Soul Stone is in Wakanda,

Heimdall's eyes are the soul stone, he's mentioned during the Thor movies while watching everything and guarding the road that he can see every soul in the universe. Everything is said for a reason!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Disney had no problem killing everyone on Rougue One :manny: shyt they actually green lit a way darker ending than what was originally shot.

My thing with important characters dying is that eventually they will be brought back. There's too much money to be made with movies that have them in their titles. Hawkeye, Widow, Vision, Wanda, etc. can get got and it wouldn't hurt the MCU that bad. But if you are offing Downey or Evans, those characters are too big to not return eventually (with other actors, most likely).

And in that case, it would be interesting to see if the movie going audience would be as :manny: about deaths and resurrection as the comic book readership is :patrice:

Rogue One don't count. This was a prequel to star wars and none of those characters were even mentioned back then. You also knew there wasn't going to be a sequel based on the story itself and how it ended because it jumps right into Ep 4.

Coulson (technically), Quicksilver, and Thor's mother are the only significant deaths in the MCU.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
oh that thing with murder batman and emo superman ok thanks
-martha
Oh you mean the thing where Batman is tired and fed up (Like other storylines imply) and Superman actually has more emotions than boring and goofy?

I couldve swore I seen Ironman kill a bunch of people in Ironman 1 but I guess you forget shyt like that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh you mean the thing where Batman is tired and fed up (Like other storylines imply) and Superman actually has more emotions than boring and goofy?

I couldve swore I seen Ironman kill a bunch of people in Ironman 1 but I guess you forget shyt like that

Ironman did kill alot of people...:russ: but it was part comedy...:troll: