The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Lol just got negged by a D.C. Stan guess my marvel training is complete :tchallablessed: dudes really comparing mcu killings to D.C. Where the majority have a no kill rule that literally defines them and revolves around that character. When spidey starts to kill then we can tlk. Expect spies and soldiers not to kill, dudes really brought up iron man :laff:
Let me guess it was this bytch ass nikka @Dominic Brehetto aka Prodigal Syndicate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Let me guess it was this bytch ass nikka @Dominic Brehetto aka Prodigal Syndicate
he randomly negs me every now and then. i just keep him on ignore and keep it moving. the fact that his pitiful ass still follows me around like a puppy and negs me to remind me of his existence every week is actually one of the saddest things i've ever encountered. its like he is literally crying out for attention that he will never get from me again

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ:
he randomly negs me every now and then. i just keep him on ignore and keep it moving. the fact that his pitiful ass still follows me around like a puppy and negs me to remind me of his existence every week is actually one of the saddest things i've ever encountered. its like he is literally crying out for attention that he will never get from me again

I get them like once every two weeks. lol
I guess he likes you better. Props. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
and I just got the neg :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You know the news you for is underwhelming when you spend pages unprovoked discussing DC and myself instead of the big news of the movie you're stanning :mjlol:

My negs got these dudes having group therapy sessions every time :banderas:

No 1 man should have all this power :win:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You know the news you for is underwhelming when you spend pages unprovoked discussing DC and myself instead of the big news of the movie you're stanning :mjlol:

Your grasp of English is underwhelming.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Guess it's easier to discuss other things than spend too much time thinking about how underwhelming a movie featuring spider man and iron man is doing at the box office :pachaha:

Even with the benefit of inflation it's about to place 4th domestically in gross in the spider man franchise:pachaha:

All hail marvel :pachaha:

Tony stark guarantees a billion :obama:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

This guy is negging people left and right and that equals his targets discussing him in an "unprovoked" manner.
He's either dumb or a liar. I let you tell it tho. :mjgrin:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

For as much shyt as you talk about The Marvel contingent on this board, you're pretty damn corny yaself. :ld:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Me and PS have no problems butit sounds like you're describing this homosexual named Twitter.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Me and PS have no problems butit sounds like you're describing this homosexual named Twitter.
These dudes a bunch of passive aggressive cornballs :pachaha:

They'll sit there talking shyt,dapping any post of anyone who's debating against you,then whine about being negged publicly every single time.:pachaha:

Straight feminine :pachaha:

They want my attention so bad and then whine when I give it to them :russ: