The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:hubie: all I did was make an astute, neutral observation. You need to get out your feelings homey.
Yeah I'm In my feelings. Not the people getting :fire: about negs and constantly whining about it. Funny how you cherry pick my post out but ignore all the others :yawn:

:coffee: Obviously my negs have people upset. So I'm going to keep doing it :takedat:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
@Dominic Brehetto is currently feeling the fever... the rage...

tumblr_nmz7biHnuL1s2791bo8_250.gif

that turns fanboys....

cruel.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
These dudes a bunch of passive aggressive cornballs :pachaha:

They'll sit there talking shyt,dapping any post of anyone who's debating against you,then whine about being negged publicly every single time.:pachaha:

Straight feminine :pachaha:

They want my attention so bad and then whine when I give it to them :russ:
Negging people over and over again because they said something you don't agree with while having them on ignore because their replies hurt your feelings is really impressive tho. :mjlol:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah I'm In my feelings. Not the people getting :fire: about negs and constantly whining about it. Funny how you cherry pick my post out but ignore all the others :yawn:

:coffee: Obviously my negs have people upset. So I'm going to keep doing it :takedat:

see breh, that's where you wrong. :childplease: I've called out the marvel brehs when they OD with the nonsense too, specifically @Bryan Danielson . Only difference is they take it in jest & Keep it moving while you neg & call me a fakkit. So don't be so shocked when I see that as you being emotional.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
see breh, that's where you wrong. :childplease: I've called out the marvel brehs when they OD with the nonsense too, specifically @Bryan Danielson . Only difference is they take it in jest & Keep it moving while you neg & call me a fakkit. So don't be so shocked when I see that as you being emotional.
I have no idea who you are. Don't remember a single post you've made.

There's about 10 posts about me before I wrote a single post,you come in ignore all of that and cherry pick my post and call me corny and then try to flip it as me being emotional when you're the one deciding to reply to me alone and ignoring why I even came in the thread.

fukk outta here clown.:camby:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Who’s in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? A Complete List of Who's Confirmed and Who's Not Happening

Avengers: Infinity War, the 19th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has been described as the culmination of the entire MCU thus far. It’s truly a movie of epic proportions, as the Avengers are called upon to assemble and battle their greatest threat yet: Thanos. Josh Brolin’s purple-colored baddie has been teased since the end of The Avengers as a galactic force with an eye for collecting all of the Infinity Stones, which we’ve seen in various forms throughout the MCU (the tesseract from Avengers, Dark Aether from Thor: The Dark World, Vision’s mind stone, etc.) and which are in the possession of various MCU characters.

So with a villain as big and bad as Thanos, Avengers: Infinity War aims to team up nearly every character we’ve ever seen in the MCU in one movie. Directors Joe and Anthony Russo have been hard at work filming Infinity War and are about to start production on the untitled Avengers 4, and while we mostly know who’s in this movie, it’s hard to keep track of what’s been confirmed and what’s just rumor.

As such, we’ve put together this handy list of everyone we know is in Avengers: Infinity War, everyone we think might be in Avengers: Infinity War, and everyone we know isn’t in Avengers: Infinity War. So ahead of the film’s May 4, 2019 release, peruse the list of the entire Avengers: Infinity War cast below.

Confirmed
avengers-infinity-war-cast.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. – Tony Stark/Iron Man

Chris Evans – Steve Rogers/Captain America

Chris Hemsworth – Thor

Mark Ruffalo – Bruce Banner/Hulk

Scarlett Johansson – Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

Jeremy Renner – Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Anthony Mackie – Sam Wilson/Falcon

Paul Rudd – Scott Lang/Ant-Man

Paul Bettany – Vision

Elizabeth Olsen – Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

Don Cheadle – James Rhodes/War Machine

Benedict Cumberbatch – Doctor Strange

Tom Holland – Peter Parker/Spider-Man

Karen Gillan – Nebula

Pom Klementieff – Mantis

Chris Pratt – Peter Quill/Star-Lord

Zoe Saldana – Gamora

Dave Bautista – Drax

Bradley Cooper – Rocket (voice)

Vin Diesel – Groot (voice)

Josh Brolin – Thanos

Tom Hiddleston – Loki

Sebastian Stan – Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier

Chadwick Boseman – Black Panther

Danai Gurira – Okoye

Benedict Wong – Wong

Cobie Smulders – Maria Hill

Benicio Del Toro – The Collector

Peter Dinklage?

Not Confirmed
the-avengers-nick-fury-samuel-l-jackson-image.jpg

Samuel L. Jackson – Nick Fury

Brie Larson – Captain Marvel

Gwyneth Paltrow – Pepper Potts

Jon Favreau – Happy Hogan

Jeff Goldblum – The Grandmaster

Martin Freeman – Everett K. Ross

Marisa Tomei – Aunt May

Not Happening
defenders-social.jpeg

The Defenders (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage)

Evangeline Lilly – Hope van Dyne/Wasp (will appear in Avengers 4

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who’s in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? A Complete List of Who's Confirmed and Who's Not Happening

Avengers: Infinity War, the 19th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has been described as the culmination of the entire MCU thus far. It’s truly a movie of epic proportions, as the Avengers are called upon to assemble and battle their greatest threat yet: Thanos. Josh Brolin’s purple-colored baddie has been teased since the end of The Avengers as a galactic force with an eye for collecting all of the Infinity Stones, which we’ve seen in various forms throughout the MCU (the tesseract from Avengers, Dark Aether from Thor: The Dark World, Vision’s mind stone, etc.) and which are in the possession of various MCU characters.

So with a villain as big and bad as Thanos, Avengers: Infinity War aims to team up nearly every character we’ve ever seen in the MCU in one movie. Directors Joe and Anthony Russo have been hard at work filming Infinity War and are about to start production on the untitled Avengers 4, and while we mostly know who’s in this movie, it’s hard to keep track of what’s been confirmed and what’s just rumor.

As such, we’ve put together this handy list of everyone we know is in Avengers: Infinity War, everyone we think might be in Avengers: Infinity War, and everyone we know isn’t in Avengers: Infinity War. So ahead of the film’s May 4, 2019 release, peruse the list of the entire Avengers: Infinity War cast below.

Confirmed
avengers-infinity-war-cast.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. – Tony Stark/Iron Man

Chris Evans – Steve Rogers/Captain America

Chris Hemsworth – Thor

Mark Ruffalo – Bruce Banner/Hulk

Scarlett Johansson – Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

Jeremy Renner – Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Anthony Mackie – Sam Wilson/Falcon

Paul Rudd – Scott Lang/Ant-Man

Paul Bettany – Vision

Elizabeth Olsen – Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

Don Cheadle – James Rhodes/War Machine

Benedict Cumberbatch – Doctor Strange

Tom Holland – Peter Parker/Spider-Man

Karen Gillan – Nebula

Pom Klementieff – Mantis

Chris Pratt – Peter Quill/Star-Lord

Zoe Saldana – Gamora

Dave Bautista – Drax

Bradley Cooper – Rocket (voice)

Vin Diesel – Groot (voice)

Josh Brolin – Thanos

Tom Hiddleston – Loki

Sebastian Stan – Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier

Chadwick Boseman – Black Panther

Danai Gurira – Okoye

Benedict Wong – Wong

Cobie Smulders – Maria Hill

Benicio Del Toro – The Collector

Peter Dinklage?

Not Confirmed
the-avengers-nick-fury-samuel-l-jackson-image.jpg

Samuel L. Jackson – Nick Fury

Brie Larson – Captain Marvel

Gwyneth Paltrow – Pepper Potts

Jon Favreau – Happy Hogan

Jeff Goldblum – The Grandmaster

Martin Freeman – Everett K. Ross

Marisa Tomei – Aunt May

Not Happening
defenders-social.jpeg

The Defenders (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage)

Evangeline Lilly – Hope van Dyne/Wasp (will appear in Avengers 4

I thought Captain Marvel was definite? And what is the source of this info besides seeing people on set?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought Captain Marvel was definite? And what is the source of this info besides seeing people on set?

I think they are keeping it close to the vest as proven with the release of the Black Order... I mean think about it.... someone has to play them and they have yet to name who is casted as them. There are some surprises coming on the horizon.

I only wonder will it be revealed at Comicon... or will they wait till closer to release

Martha