batman-v-superman-imax-perspective.gif

im still kinda upset i didnt notice that omega symbol in theatres :snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No idea why there is such a discussion over such an average movie. If the arguments were about Snyder making another comic book movie better than nolan's bullshyt then I'd understand, but this other shyt is retarded. You can't shame people into liking an average movie. If someone didn't like garbage eisenberg who is only good in movies with land in the title(adventureland zombieland) then they didn't fukking like it. It's not about lex being bald, i damn sure don't care about that nonsense, he was just a garbage character. Batman beating superman in any kind of way is just logically infallible so there's no need to go over that bullshyt. People just need to come to terms with this being average as hell instead of stanning studios when you're at home eating little Caesars pizza.
i can somewhat understand it, they been waiting for the movie so long and with so much anticipation they just refuse to admit it was a massive disappointment. they already had it set in their minds it was going to be amazing so when they are hit with reality and plot points like batman becoming bff with superman because they mommas got the same name, or the JL being introduced via a damn email, they lash out and are upset

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
lmao@ "dude went from i can't feel my legs" to "you're the boss boss" back to "my god I cant feel my legs"
Its only the beginning.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'm hearing dudes say this is a disappointment just because of the result of the battle

With all the work Batman was putting in + the understood standard that Batman doesn't lose with prep time, I don't understand what y'all was expecting :dwillhuh:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Just finished. I thought it was a pretty solid movie, but I don't really know the criticisms against this joint. Anyone mind telling me things they found wrong?

I personally just felt underwhelmed. I can't comment on character development until the very last movie in this universe is made. I just didn't like how everything was presented. The movie felt like rehashed Snyder with b*stardized versions of characters we know and love.

Nothing to do with the tone, colors, or cast. My gripe is with direction. But who am I?

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
To elaborate...it just felt like it was trying too hard to be deep and epic. I wasn't crazy about the score either. The deleted scenes probably make the movie a whole lot better, but from what we got as a finished product maybe a few things being cut would help.

One scene I didn't hate was the bathtub scene with Clark and Lois. There is some heart to this story. It just isn't shining through with all the rest of the bs.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random:

Deadpool is the most overrated peice of shyt of all time.

Terrible writing, I didn't care about the characters at all, the jokes were corny, colossus was turned into a fake Arnold terminator sterotype goofball.

nikkas bought into the hype of good marketing.

Just had to take a moment to shyt on you Mountain Dew drinkers out there. :umad:
My feeling about that movie was correct... Because of the hype I decided to watch the trailer and it was just as I expected full of corny white college humor. I don't have time to waste on that.

As for Batman Vs Superman going to give it my support again tomorrow. Need that Justice League and solo Batman movie come to fruition with an all new writer and director.