Brothers Gon work it out :to:
3OabpLM.gif
:dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How about iron man 3 and age of ultron that were absolutely nothing like their trailers?

BvS clearly showed what kind of film it was. It's your own fault if you thought something else they didn't deceive anybody
yes... yes. they did...

and what's funny is, i thought of this before reading your post... i'm scrolling and i see this:

Ok but how much did you expect to change when this movie takes place directly after the incident and as the trailer showed he's kind of on trial and vilified for what he did/who he is. To have anything resembling a personality would kind of come off heelish. Cavill even said in a interview this guy isn't the superman you will come to know he's still "learning"

which immediately stuck out was the bolded.. THAT is why i think this movie was killed by critics. lets go back to that first trailer

seeing that, i don't know about y'all (well i do cause it's in the beginning of this thread :sas2: ) but it damned sure seemed like superman was going to be some god like figure... with fans and minions alike.. and being praised as god

somewhere people rise up against him.. batman takes up on that side... and we about to get this action packed, special effects, crazy ass, lets go to war, iconic superhero film :gladbron:

what we got was like 75% yip yapping :dame:

i believe a total of 3 fight scenes, (batman dream, batman vs henchmen, royal rumble vs doomsday) :what:

and 1 choppy car chase :snoop:

now i'm not going to put it as no stupid ass 3-4... to me it was like a 6-7.. but it damn sure wasn't the knock out of the park i thought it was going to be... and DEFINITELY not what it was portrayed to be

and before you say it... IM3 and Ultron was fukking trash... but that don't make BvS get a better rating cause another movie was trash

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
No idea why there is such a discussion over such an average movie. If the arguments were about Snyder making another comic book movie better than nolan's bullshyt then I'd understand, but this other shyt is retarded. You can't shame people into liking an average movie. If someone didn't like garbage eisenberg who is only good in movies with land in the title(adventureland zombieland) then they didn't fukking like it. It's not about lex being bald, i damn sure don't care about that nonsense, he was just a garbage character. Batman beating superman in any kind of way is just logically infallible so there's no need to go over that bullshyt. People just need to come to terms with this being average as hell instead of stanning studios when you're at home eating little Caesars pizza.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No idea why there is such a discussion over such an average movie. If the arguments were about Snyder making another comic book movie better than nolan's bullshyt then I'd understand, but this other shyt is retarded. You can't shame people into liking an average movie. If someone didn't like garbage eisenberg who is only good in movies with land in the title(adventureland zombieland) then they didn't fukking like it. It's not about lex being bald, i damn sure don't care about that nonsense, he was just a garbage character. Batman beating superman in any kind of way is just logically infallible so there's no need to go over that bullshyt. People just need to come to terms with this being average as hell instead of stanning studios when you're at home eating little Caesars pizza.

It's more like the other way around.... if someone doesn't like the movie..WTH you in the discussion thread in the 1st place? If you say you didn't like it then say so and keep it pushing. It is the people who's constantly in here trying to shame others to disliking the film.

Why even waste that kind of energy even talking about a movie you do not like?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
It's more like the other way around.... if someone doesn't like the movie..WTH you in the discussion thread in the 1st place? If you say you didn't like it then say so and keep it pushing. It is the people who's constantly in here trying to shame others to disliking the film.

Lol the people who say they don't like the movie get dragged back into threads by people like you who incessantly quote them because you have to be right. You've literally just did it to me and I've fallen into your fukking zit face trap

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol the people who say they don't like the movie get dragged back into threads by people like you who incessantly quote them because you have to be right. You've literally just did it to me and I've fallen into your fukking zit face trap

Not really...nobody forcing to point a gun to you to be IN this thread if you don't like the movie. If you do not like it... then say you don't and keep it moving. Nobody is putting a gun at you. Or if you want to come in here to DISCUSS about the film for what it is... then talk about the film. Nobody is making you like anything.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

WB better be paying you for the work you're putting in this thread. Or you better be related to Snyder or something, you're defending this shyt like your well being depends on it.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Random:

Deadpool is the most overrated peice of shyt of all time.

Terrible writing, I didn't care about the characters at all, the jokes were corny, colossus was turned into a fake Arnold terminator sterotype goofball.

nikkas bought into the hype of good marketing.

Just had to take a moment to shyt on you Mountain Dew drinkers out there. :umad:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Random:

Deadpool is the most overrated peice of shyt of all time.

Terrible writing, I didn't care about the characters at all, the jokes were corny, colossus was turned into a fake Arnold terminator sterotype goofball.

nikkas bought into the hype of good marketing.

Just had to take a moment to shyt on you Mountain Dew drinkers out there. :umad:
Nah I fukk with dead pool heavy. The most overrated cbm of recent memory is definitely guardians. The jokes in that movie haven't held up at all. Plus the ending keeps getting dumber and dumber to me. I still like the movie overall though.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Well I thought this was a discussion? Unless you liked the movie you have to go outside? Since when? That's an appreciation thread, this is the discussion thread where yes we can shyt on the film as much as we want. Which it deserves. It's the biggest movie of the year, arguably. Come on bruh, u can still like it. And we can still shyt on it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
yes... yes. they did...

and what's funny is, i thought of this before reading your post... i'm scrolling and i see this:

which immediately stuck out was the bolded.. THAT is why i think this movie was killed by critics. lets go back to that first trailer

seeing that, i don't know about y'all (well i do cause it's in the beginning of this thread :sas2: ) but it damned sure seemed like superman was going to be some god like figure... with fans and minions alike.. and being praised as god

but the audio of views were for the most part saying negative things and then it's punctuated by the graffiti on the statue that reads "false god". It seemed clear to me in the very least maybe he was a pariah with the media/ government
somewhere people rise up against him.. batman takes up on that side... and we about to get this action packed, special effects, crazy ass, lets go to war, iconic superhero film :gladbron:

what we got was like 75% yip yapping :dame:

i believe a total of 3 fight scenes, (batman dream, batman vs henchmen, royal rumble vs doomsday) :what:

and 1 choppy car chase.:snoop:
I agree that we never really got our money's worth in action after the movie gave us like 90mins in build up. The cgi car chase scene lacked any sort of creativity or tension it just seemed like mish mash wallop, lol you totally forgot batman vs superman. For the little we got of it was quite dope

Last edited: