The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Come on breh.... if you gonna do that then technically Deadpool and Kick Ass werent like their trailers? No wonder christian soccer moms was taking they Lil Jimmy's go to see those movies on Saturday afternoons or Sundays after church:lolbron:
Deadpool was very much like it's trailers.

Iron man 3 and ultron completely misrepresented the film's they were.

Iron man 3s trailer is still better than the film.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Deadpool was very much like it's trailers.

Iron man 3 and ultron completely misrepresented the film's they were.

Iron man 3s trailer is still better than the film.

Nope... when looking at the TV commercials.... thought it was a good fun clean comic book movie Lil Jimmy go see and eat all the unlimited amounts of popcorn till his heart is content..... even eat some twizzlers too:skip:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nope... when looking at the TV commercials.... thought it was a good fun clean comic book movie Lil Jimmy go see and eat all the unlimited amounts of popcorn till his heart is content..... even eat some twizzlers too:skip:
They tell you the movies rated r. They can't swear and show nudity and overt violence in movie trailers on TV.

They didn't misrepresent Deadpool AT ALL

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
which numbers, these numbers? :umad:

RT audience ratings:

Superman (1978) - 86%
Man of Steel (2013) - 76%
Dawn of Justice (2016) - 72%

:mjlol:
Thanks for bringing that up.

Superman only has 8 thousand audience reviews.

Man of Steel has 26 thousand

Like I said,nobody cares.

Justice League coming to a theatre near you,with the Superman people want to see :wow:

Better go cry into your Superman vhs sleeve :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They tell you the movies rated r. They can't swear and show nudity and overt violence in movie trailers on TV.

They didn't misrepresent Deadpool AT ALL

Tell that too all the piss off Christian mothers and Fathers and Grandparents who bought tickets and had their perfect days ruined by the misrepresentations of the trailers

This movie looks so fun!! Nothing worse than a Wolverine or Xmen

And this looks like another Divergent or etc :sas2:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for bringing that up.

Superman only has 8 thousand audience reviews.

Man of Steel has 26 thousand

Like I said,nobody cares.

Justice League coming to a theatre near you,with the Superman people want to see :wow:

Better go cry into your Superman vhs sleeve :mjlol:

Breh, he barely has a fukking character at ALL in this movie. He's just a tool for Snyder's half baked ass message. You know how we have smart dumb nikkas (lol there's 1 or 2 in this thread), like a Lupe? This is a smart dumb movie. All this talk of Gods and humans, and Jesus iconography channeled as pessimistically as possible through a mopey ass, clumsy, cold Superman.

I'm STILL fine with there being casualties, collateral damage and a real look at what a Superman would be like. But the actual character being a fukking bum? Lex and Batman pretty much being right about him? Weak. fukking weak.

It was ALWAYS gonna make bank. It was impossible not to. Look at the title of the fukking movie. Doesn't mean it was good. And we'll see where it's at in a few weeks, and if there's any reaction to the critical panning.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
How about iron man 3 and age of ultron that were absolutely nothing like their trailers?

BvS clearly showed what kind of film it was. It's your own fault if you thought something else they didn't deceive anybody
AOU guilty in a different way they sold a whole different tone and delivered a wack cheap looking sequel... I'm not a marvel stan bruh. Aou Okey doked people too.

I liked the trailers bruh u don't understand what I meant...the film just didn't do anything more than what the trailers showed. All the major scenes were spoiled only a few surprises. Im not the only person to have noticed and spoke on it.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
AOU guilty in a different way they sold a whole different tone and delivered a wack cheap looking sequel... I'm not a marvel stan bruh. Aou Okey doked people too.

I liked the trailers bruh u don't understand what I meant...the film just didn't do anything more than what the trailers showed. All the major scenes were spoiled only a few surprises. Im not the only person to have noticed and spoke on it.
Ah,yeah the way you worded I thought you meant something else.fair enough

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This article might be laying it on thick in parts, but aside from the messiness of the plot and the pseudo depth, this is the core of my issues with the movie. You can attempt to update Superman with the times, but you should NEVER compromise the core of the character.

Superman And The Damage Done
I don't need to read that to remember my reason for hating man of steel but people loved it now they've used the same superman but in a better/entertaining movie and suddenly its a problem :mindblown:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

While I did like aou they straight up deceived people ultron was looking that villain with that dark tone no games instead he was a damn comedian
Im3 did same shyt also with its trailer I ain't forget