The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't need to read that to remember my reason for hating man of steel but people loved it now they've used the same superman but in a better/entertaining movie and suddenly its a problem :mindblown:

So they hate him in bvs when he is still the same from mos :dahell:
If anything this is him still learning right and wrong as superman as he sees the damage he has done

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
MAn yall made me remember how :dahell: I was with iron man 3. Lol. I don't think I was pissed but I was definitely disappointed
I'm still waiting for this film

:wow: looked incredible

Instead we got a hammy buddy cop film with a kid and the villain played as a joke for a 3rd straight evil businessman :scust:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need to read that to remember my reason for hating man of steel but people loved it now they've used the same superman but in a better/entertaining movie and suddenly its a problem :mindblown:

Breh, I hated MoS too. If anything this movie doubled down. Superman is an a$$hole lol.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Christopher reeves stans lie,critics lie, numbers don't :umad:
The entire plot and creation of an actor playing the "Mandarin" while the real-not real Mandarin attempts to take over the world hinges on him being a sniveling nerd who was snubbed by Tony Stark at a cocktail party.

:mjlol: :dead:

now some of yall are trying too hard.....this the only movie you felt scammed/okey doked cause of the trailers?...lol ok...
my guess... the critics are a bunch of unprofessional fanboys... simple
Not saying I agree, because I liked these movies as well..... but damn.
full

‘Batman v Superman’ is too smart for Marvel fans | New York Post
This dimension lends the film a gravity and level of interest that places it at the opposite end of the spectrum from such sophomoric Marvel movies as “The Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “Deadpool.” All three feature brainless, low-stakes action that’s as interesting as watching a waiter fall down the stairs while carrying a tray of dishes; juvenile, self-referential jokes that are neither clever nor funny; and an imaginative perspective whose boundaries are marked by other movies and comic books.

At no point do these movies intersect with reality, much less muse about heavy political or philosophical points. These films are about themselves, which gives them a dismally onanistic tone that, along with their wit-free sense of humor, makes them ideally suited for the teen mentality that rules popular culture.
I wouldn’t call “Batman v Superman” the most coherent film of the year, but it’s pretty much the opposite of mindless entertainment, and some of the critical complaints sound a lot like, “Thinking makes my head hurt.”

Or maybe I’m wrong. Maybe that’s not it at all. Maybe a wisecracking racc00n and Deadpool’s masturbation jokes are just a lot more interesting.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Breh, I hated MoS too. If anything this movie doubled down. -Superman is an a$$hole lol.
wouldn't go to those lengths ppl need to remember he was raised by humans other than his propensity to put Lois before everything he just seemed cold/emo

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:dahell:Why was Bruce doing pull ups, bench pressing, and flipping tires to prep for a fight against Superman? He probably upped his bench from 295 to 300. He's still about 199,700 lbs short of Supes:heh:
To show him what it was to be a man, on the real tho clearly all that prep was in the event he took his licks to get close enough to infect him with kryptonite

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dahell:Why was Bruce doing pull ups, bench pressing, and flipping tires to prep for a fight against Superman? He probably upped his bench from 295 to 300. He's still about 199,700 lbs short of Supes:heh:
He was prepping to use that giant metal suit I'm assuming.