Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it REALLY though? I could start my thesis on Surf vs JC by saying "Im my opinion, JC won..." and you nikkas would kill me. Battlerap may be subjective to the community as a whole, but its objective to the individual. I have arguments with merit as to why JC won, @FreshAIG has arguments with merit as to why Surf won (ugly ass nikka). Battlerap aint like sports, theres no real way to determine who won or who's better than who, especially when talking about the top 40 or so battle rappers. This why you absolutely have to be logical, observant, and transparent, which most of these dumbass nikkas arent.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to read past this.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to read past this.

Not only that, even if you feel you lost on cam too, this shyt is SUBJECTIVE. Eazy is popular enough that plenty of his fans would argue he won even if he got destroyed. The only way I'm admitting a loss is if I choked all three rounds, or if it's 10 years later lol.

You the 3rd ugliest nikka on this forum, and shyt like this is why.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
T-Top vs Danny

sounds like t-top's on a tear but how many battles has danny had this year?

Top has had a great year so far. Not sure about Danny's overall year but he is an underrated stage performer.
Danny is gonna wild T-Top [Gwitty voice] up, up outta here [/Gwitty voice]

Clips fukked ETBC up. Not getting excited until Clips shows consistency. ETBC was efinitely not on 10 either.

Swamp mighta won, but Verb 3-0 since he took a shyt on Nunu and the weirdos that simp for that misshapen harlot.:russ:

superchoops

All Star
Daps
saw a tweet that said we got to three announcements with no venue?

what are the chances this is a small room nome?