Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yea clips beat eazy clear. I think it was mentioned eazy mom died or something and he choked. Honestly eazy material might have been better he just didn't deliver it great. Clips was good enough to beat a eazy that was slacking.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Eazy been on a mean downward slide ever since Papoose hooked off on him. That’s what happens when you mix your business with your bytches. You lose.

Bigg K would fukk Eazy up too. He needs to go back to the lab, because his aura is shot right now.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If I were a battler, there’s no way I’d admit this.

I remember Con saying he felt he got destroyed by Arsonal, and then once he saw the footage, it completely changed his opinion on the battle. I’m sure this has happened to other battlers as well.

Always wait for the footage.
I remember Tony Bro saying there's no benefit to a battler ever admitting defeat unless you choked all 3 rounds because its a 100% a subjective sport.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmai if Froze realky choked after clownibg chess the culture neec to put him on the grill ASAP :russ:
...And I read in his comments on one of his jawns that Don Marino just beat his ass too, smh.

He always been ass to me tho so whatever, lol.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the positives about the current state of battle rap is that the people that still take it seriously are moving around and battling.

The next phase I believe is all the top talent getting comfortable with battles being judged. Once we can all gamble on battle rap that will bring way more money in.

Eazy vs Clips is meaningless to me. But if I had the opportunity to bet $100 on Charlie and make back $250 or something that changes things.

Like I said the next phase is having all the top talent comfortable with battles being judged. That is one reason why Eazy is saying he lost. The second reason is to sell a VOD that the fans were uninterested in. If he beat Clips no one would really want to buy his VOD.

And again, I wish I could have bet on this but battle I'm sure the time will come soon enough.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did see some of the highlights from the VOD trailer, and I really wasn't excited by what Clips was doing. Same drawn out remedial style which sounds much better in person. And I saw an interview where he said he "sacrificed the Fonz battle". Statements like that project lazy loser energy so I won't get my hopes up on him being consistent.