Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo Verb had Swamp so mad in this Chrome face off it’s hilarious. Verb is the ultimate troll. Swamp might choke on Sunday

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
@FreshAIG

I scanned through the Chrome23 faceoff interview. This nygga 3 Letterman out here hosting faceoffs?

He’s finally doing shyt he’s should have been doing years ago.

Who know maybe 5 years from now, maybe he’ll finally have the proper setup to interview emcees that come through to Miami.
LOL yeah I saw that, he missed out on mad opportunities because it seems like nikkas in battle rap genuinely fukk with him unlike Caps.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its obvious that these BR nikkas are trying to get the same Drake stimulus Tsu Surf and Twork got.

Yeah the whole battlers dyckriding Drake thing is disgusting. They’ve been doing it for years. I get that he shows the culture some love, but please tell these guys to get off their knees.

I remember when he first came out, I gave his music a listen, and was like I bet he doesn’t write his music. Fast forward years later, he was exposed for using writers.

If you like him as an artist thats one thing, but nyggas have conversations like he’s a credible emcee.

It’s just so obvious he has writers. If I have an ear for it, and I’m someone that doesn’t even rap, surely these rap nyggas can pick up on it as well.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the positives about the current state of battle rap is that the people that still take it seriously are moving around and battling.

The next phase I believe is all the top talent getting comfortable with battles being judged. Once we can all gamble on battle rap that will bring way more money in.

Eazy vs Clips is meaningless to me. But if I had the opportunity to bet $100 on Charlie and make back $250 or something that changes things.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This brother is quick :laff:

giphy.gif