Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t why I’m posting this in here, but probably the best forum to post it in. I’m listening to Mickey Factz on Gullytv. I really think Mickey would be terrific in the podcast space, but that’s another discussion.

This nygga really said he thinks Drake gets all his shyt ghostwritten EXCEPT his hip hop records. He said he truly believes Drake writes his rap records and these diss records. I’m like this nygga can’t be serious. :what: Is he being political, or is he serious?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t why I’m posting this in here, but probably the best forum to post it in. I’m listening to Mickey Factz on Gullytv. I really think Mickey would be terrific in the podcast space, but that’s another discussion.

This nygga really said he thinks Drake gets all his shyt ghostwritten EXCEPT his hip hop records. He said he truly believes Drake writes his rap records and these diss records. I’m like this nygga can’t be serious. :what: Is he being political, or is he serious?
For some reason these lyricist want to believe Drake is one of them so badly. It's weird. it's like they lowkey excuse the ghostwriting cause it's not proven he gets help on his timestamp records or more melody based

But they swear he writes all his lyrical records but I have no idea why they feel so confident in that belief. I think any nikka that gets ghostwriters for pop songs would get ghostwriters for their lyrical tracks too. Like why wouldn't he?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason these lyricist want to believe Drake is one of them so badly. It's weird. it's like they lowkey excuse the ghostwriting cause it's not proven he gets help on his timestamp records or more melody based

But they swear he writes all his lyrical records but I have no idea why they feel so confident in that belief. I think any nikka that gets ghostwriters for pop songs would get ghostwriters for their lyrical tracks too. Like why wouldn't he?

It’s a lot of dyckryding perhaps with hopes of getting a feature. I really don’t know.

I view Drake as more of a Diddy type, so it’s just odd hearing these conversations like he’s a top rapper. It isn’t hard to listen and tell if shyt is ghostwritten.

This nygga gully said Aubrey should enroll into Mickey’s school.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
They saying Clips smoked Eazy

qXn7g2q.gif

I was rooting for Clips, but didnt want to say anything cause he's let me down too many times to even openly be a fan :mjlol:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I fukk with Mickey but he's being very intellectually dishonest here :mjlol: Damn Drake really got battle rap in a chokehold :wow: