Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

All Star
Daps
watched the battle
yeah i might have swamp with a 30
might be swamp's 2nd best overall performance, up there with Trez

i don't care about your accomplishments
i don't care about no conscious black panther wakanda shyt
i will really check yo fukkin chin....and keep checkin like a pot of grits
:damn:

you and hitman walkin around with fake teeth, bytch i got real choppas :wow:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake made a song about Kendrick taking a "fake angle".

At this point it's clear to me Drake is working with battle rappers on formulating some of these disses.
Either that or he watches too much modern battle rap. "Drop and give me 50" is an awkward hook for Drake. Only people who are overly fascinated with double entendres would think that would stick long term.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
gear-r1_USB-C_SIM.jpg

verb excuse generator

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I were a battler, there’s no way I’d admit this.

I remember Con saying he felt he got destroyed by Arsonal, and then once he saw the footage, it completely changed his opinion on the battle. I’m sure this has happened to other battlers as well.

Always wait for the footage.
Not only that, even if you feel you lost on cam too, this shyt is SUBJECTIVE. Eazy is popular enough that plenty of his fans would argue he won even if he got destroyed. The only way I'm admitting a loss is if I choked all three rounds, or if it's 10 years later lol.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Not only that, even if you feel you lost on cam too, this shyt is SUBJECTIVE. Eazy is popular enough that plenty of his fans would argue he won even if he got destroyed. The only way I'm admitting a loss is if I choked all three rounds, or if it's 10 years later lol.

Is it REALLY though? I could start my thesis on Surf vs JC by saying "Im my opinion, JC won..." and you nikkas would kill me. Battlerap may be subjective to the community as a whole, but its objective to the individual. I have arguments with merit as to why JC won, @FreshAIG has arguments with merit as to why Surf won (ugly ass nikka). Battlerap aint like sports, theres no real way to determine who won or who's better than who, especially when talking about the top 40 or so battle rappers. This why you absolutely have to be logical, observant, and transparent, which most of these dumbass nikkas arent.