Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
If K Dot donated to Twork GFM, he would be saying he won.
tried to tell nikkas
nikka paid his hospital bills supposedly after the crash, of course he goin crazy over him

plates in the head and shyt? that bill was prolly 6 digits or like 4-6 summer madness battles :russ:

i get it
hospital bills some of the most heinous shyt ever. you be chillin grateful for another day breathing. it's all smiles and "make sure to take your meds and call us if you feel somethin wrong" on the patient discharge :salute:

then three-four weeks later? you get that envelope in the mail :lupe:

alls im sayin is nikkas have been bought for less

Daps
Disappointing considering they are vastly more talented than most these celebs
That's the disgusting part of it all. They won't reach their celebrity status but they could get in them same rooms if they network outside of battle rap. Lux, Daylyt, Surf, Clips, Hitman, DNA, Conceited seems to be the only ones who get it.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This time limit excuse everytime verb loses is getting ridiculous.

Feels like hedging your bets. He wasn't talking time limits vs a ward or passwordz because the perception is that he won those battles. But every time the concensus says he lost its "oh he rapped longer" sorry time lengths wasn't that far off and regardless swamp had more hay makers and performed better. Verb said nothing really and even when he said something decent he got a crowd reaction. This time limit shyt is trash but I can respect the spin.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
This time limit excuse everytime verb loses is getting ridiculous.

Feels like hedging your bets. He wasn't talking time limits vs a ward or passwordz because the perception is that he won those battles. But every time the concensus says he lost its "oh he rapped longer" sorry time lengths wasn't that far off and regardless swamp had more hay makers and performed better. Verb said nothing really and even when he said something decent he got a crowd reaction. This time limit shyt is trash but I can respect the spin.
this is just what verb does. and if a woman brings up any of these things he gon immediately jump to
"i know what dikk you had in yo mouth don't play with me! bow down and kiss my kneecaps ho!"

weird ass nikka man

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Battlerappers are whores for sale with no shame SMH:scust:

I guess the only place where we differ is putting Twork in that category. If i'm Twork i'm rooting for the guy who stans me & paid my medical bills when I was in dire need. I care about being a credible hip-hop opinion, but not THAT much. I don't feel right harassing him about his opinion on this battle.

You and Kendrick the type of dudes that will hear a brother isn't doing well and send him a whole bunch of good INFORMATION.

Bro I can't use that information properly I ain't all the way right yet... YOU DOING GOOD LET ME HOLD SOMETHING MAN DAMN :to:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I guess the only place where we differ is putting Twork in that category. If i'm Twork i'm rooting for the guy who stans me & paid my medical bills when I was in dire need. I care about being a credible hip-hop opinion, but not THAT much. I don't feel right harassing him about his opinion on this battle.

You and Kendrick the type of dudes that will hear a brother isn't doing well and send him a whole bunch of good INFORMATION.

Bro I can't use that information properly I ain't all the way right yet... YOU DOING GOOD LET ME HOLD SOMETHING MAN DAMN :to:
I hear you.

This is my thing with Twork

Anybody would understand Twork rooting for Drake.

Nothing wrong with that and salute to Drake for holding him down.

But to sit there and LIE bc ya mans held you down is just bytchmade.

To pretend like the Drake won, when we’ve all seen him take a clear L against Kendrick is where I lose respect for you.

Now you’re just lyin and bein a delusional whore that can be bought.

He coulda easily withheld his opinion on Kendrick winning the battle and keep his relationship with Drake intact.

There’s this weird notion that when someone helps you, you’re eternally indebted to them and you should feel and act like they can’t do no wrong publically. It’s very weird.

There’s this similar view that if your status was over someone else before they got on, you’re always able to son that person. Even after they’re equal or surpassed you.

That’s not the case and why a lotta fallouts happen.
A nikka that was on in the beginning, not being able to handle his former lil mans passing them. We see it all the time.

To me it’s like, now you’re just not being credible and true to the artform and yourself while the world is watching.

It doesn’t help the Battlerap culture to be like this.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I hear you.

This is my thing with Twork

Anybody would understand Twork rooting for Drake.

Nothing wrong with that and salute to Drake for holding him down.

But to sit there and LIE bc ya mans held you down is just bytchmade.

To pretend like the Drake won, when we’ve all seen him take a clear L against Kendrick is where I lose respect for you.

Now you’re just lyin and bein a delusional whore that can be bought.

He coulda easily withheld his opinion on Kendrick winning the battle and keep his relationship with Drake intact.

There’s this weird notion that when someone helps you, you’re eternally indebted to them and you should feel and act like they can’t do no wrong publically. It’s very weird.

There’s this similar view that if your status was over someone else before they got on, you’re always able to son that person. Even after they’re equal or surpassed you.

That’s not the case and why a lotta fallouts happen.
A nikka that was on in the beginning, not being able to handle his former lil mans passing them. We see it all the time.

To me it’s like, now you’re just not being credible and true to the artform and yourself while the world is watching.

It doesn’t help the Battlerap culture to be like this.
when you take that OVO stimulus, you are

drake sensitive man
if you start conceding too much them texts gonna go green on you

better be out here ready to die on your shield like OVO Mal

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, im not mad at Twork siding with Drake publicly, he basically OVO. He may side with him publicly but be real with him in private. :yeshrug:
He could also feel like Drake won, like how Mal thinks Drake won against Pusha.

Sorta related, did state property or roc rappers come out and say Jay lost against Nas when Ether dropped while beef was still fresh?