Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ehh, im not mad at Twork siding with Drake publicly, he basically OVO. He may side with him publicly but be real with him in private. :yeshrug:
He could also feel like Drake won, like how Mal thinks Drake won against Pusha.

Sorta related, did state property or roc rappers come out and say Jay lost against Nas when Ether dropped while beef was still fresh?
OIP.jpRKQozmw2sQOOIYlGqhpAHaHa

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i'm Twork i'm rooting for the guy who stans me & paid my medical bills when I was in dire need. I care about being a credible hip-hop opinion, but not THAT much. I don't feel right harassing him about his opinion on this battle.
Facts

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the only place where we differ is putting Twork in that category. If i'm Twork i'm rooting for the guy who stans me & paid my medical bills when I was in dire need. I care about being a credible hip-hop opinion, but not THAT much. I don't feel right harassing him about his opinion on this battle.

You and Kendrick the type of dudes that will hear a brother isn't doing well and send him a whole bunch of good INFORMATION.

Bro I can't use that information properly I ain't all the way right yet... YOU DOING GOOD LET ME HOLD SOMETHING MAN DAMN :to:
yeah Twork I understand having the biases he has, it's why I gave him a pass after thinking about it.

The rest of these battlers though? come on dawg

Daps
This nikka Verb really be in spaces & just talk for hours. He been bad mouthing Swamp & Chef Trez for months and got cooked by Swamp when the time came.

Also, did Gerald McCoy finance that battle? Something happened between them today for some reason

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Everytime I see Jerry Wess name I throw up in my mouth. nikka is trash. All performance no substance

ReasonableMatic

Daps
does beating top tier battlers mean anything anymore
It haven’t meant anything since the
**Tsu Surf voice** “I have x amount of views” and “sell x amount of tickets” narrative. Which is a long ass time.

This is part of the reason why talent became less in quantity each generation after the next.

Rewarding good behavior (wins) breeds talent.

It’s a simple fundamental.