THE OFFICIAL Bermane "B-WARE" Stiverne VS Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder THREAD 1/17 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
"RETURN TO GLORY"

Stiverne-Wilder-Banner.jpg

Bermane "B-WARE" Stiverne (24-1-1, 21 KOs)

489334287.0.jpg

VS.

Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder (32-0, 32 KOs)

fd6242f5-92cf-47c6-ae4d-247e3b71e96c_zpsde885b2c.jpg

0368008001418656482_filepicker.jpg

WHO YOU GOT?

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Can't wait for the Wilder detractors to start their bu bu bu buts after Stiverne gets laid out

"Stiverne never beat anyone"

"Wilder was buzzed that one time he was hit"

"Stiverne wins the rematch tho"

Happens erry time :mjlol:

i dont think stiverne has been KD yet though? stopped yes

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can't wait for the Wilder detractors to start their bu bu bu buts after Stiverne gets laid out

"Stiverne never beat anyone"

"Wilder was buzzed that one time he was hit"

"Stiverne wins the rematch tho"

Happens erry time :mjlol:
I don't think Stiverne is anything special truthfully. what he is though is the first actual live body that Wilder will have been in the ring with in the entirety of his 8 year career (:what:how do you have an 8 year career fighting nothing but club fighters and part timers?) so if Wilder beats Stiverne I will give him credit for being slightly less of an overhyped bum than I currently think he is.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Bermane Stiverne: "I've seen Deontay Wilder get more than just dropped in the gym"

On Saturday, January 17, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, the first Haitian born Heavyweight Champion, Bermane Stiverne (24-1-1, 21 KOs), will make his first title defense against undefeated American puncher Deontay Wilder (32-0, 32 KOs).

With less than a month remaining until the highly anticipated event, the title challenger is currently listed as the slight betting favorite and has been exuding champion-like confidence with every interview conducted by the always inquisitive boxing media.

During a recent discussion with fight scribe Rodney Green, the reigning WBC champ admitted that he's never been an advocate of customary pre-fight banter.

"He can talk trash, but that's all it is...trash," stated Bermane Stiverne.

"I'm pretty much boring when it comes to trash talk. I don't get involved with any of that. But when you come to the fights, I give you all of the excitement you expect to see."

"But if I did speak up, it wouldn't be just trash talk."

The 36 year old title holder did more than just hint at the idea that Wilder doesn't possess the sturdiest chin in the division.

"I have four different videos of sparring sessions that show him getting dropped on his a$$. I could play his game and post things like that on the different social media sites. But I'm not like that."
"I'm not going to tell anyone where I got the tapes from...I'm not going to throw anybody under the bus. But I do have tape where he gets knocked out, and I mean seriously hurt. Not just knocked out, but hurt."

"So he can run his mouth all day. I could shut him up right now if I wanted to. But I'm not going to do that."

"B-Ware" would much rather show every fight fan exactly what he's referring to on Showtime Championship Boxing in just a few weeks.

"I want everyone to see his record and believe that he's superman coming into this fight. The only thing I will say is that you're going to see superman get defeated on January 17th."

:sas2:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Bermane Stiverne: "I've seen Deontay Wilder get more than just dropped in the gym"

On Saturday, January 17, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, the first Haitian born Heavyweight Champion, Bermane Stiverne (24-1-1, 21 KOs), will make his first title defense against undefeated American puncher Deontay Wilder (32-0, 32 KOs).

With less than a month remaining until the highly anticipated event, the title challenger is currently listed as the slight betting favorite and has been exuding champion-like confidence with every interview conducted by the always inquisitive boxing media.

During a recent discussion with fight scribe Rodney Green, the reigning WBC champ admitted that he's never been an advocate of customary pre-fight banter.

"He can talk trash, but that's all it is...trash," stated Bermane Stiverne.

"I'm pretty much boring when it comes to trash talk. I don't get involved with any of that. But when you come to the fights, I give you all of the excitement you expect to see."

"But if I did speak up, it wouldn't be just trash talk."

The 36 year old title holder did more than just hint at the idea that Wilder doesn't possess the sturdiest chin in the division.

"I have four different videos of sparring sessions that show him getting dropped on his a$$. I could play his game and post things like that on the different social media sites. But I'm not like that."
"I'm not going to tell anyone where I got the tapes from...I'm not going to throw anybody under the bus. But I do have tape where he gets knocked out, and I mean seriously hurt. Not just knocked out, but hurt."

"So he can run his mouth all day. I could shut him up right now if I wanted to. But I'm not going to do that."

:shaq:

"B-Ware" would much rather show every fight fan exactly what he's referring to on Showtime Championship Boxing in just a few weeks.

"I want everyone to see his record and believe that he's superman coming into this fight. The only thing I will say is that you're going to see superman get defeated on January 17th."

:sas2: