THE OFFICIAL Bermane "B-WARE" Stiverne VS Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder THREAD 1/17 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
when you step up in competition, the KO percentage always goes down. Your not gonna KO everybody, especially at the highest level.
but man lets be real, bermane most likely would of been gone in the second if there was just lil bit more time and if he didnt shoot for the double leg takedown, which was nice by the way:lolbron: the mma fan in me was like:obama:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Good night of fights. LSC I still am not 100% sold on vs. top competition. He is high activity and beats lower level opponents. He hasn't really showed me any trait suggestions that make me think he is better than the top tiered guys...usually being an active fighter gets nullified and you need something else.

Must admit, Wilder looked better than I thought. And Stiverne was worse than I expected. Wilder's power is real and his jab is strong. He needs to learn how to work the body.
Stiverne followed Wilder around horribly and never cut off the ring. He kept throwing his hooks from the outside without ever setting them up. Because of Wilder's length Stiverne was so far back it looked easy for him to slip those punches. Also Wilder proved his chin wasn't china, but not sure it ever really got tested. Stiverne struggled to land cleanly all night and on the replays punches that looked good at first really proved to not be great punches. I still think there is some question of what a guy Wilder's height could do on a solid punch.
Stiverne's chin was certified though. Honestly can't believe he never was knocked down..that one MMA move was debatable as it might have been after the bell.

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think they both respected each others power to much and neither wanted to take barely any risks. Thats why it went to decision

Wilder hurt his hand in the 4th or 5th rounds he said and Stiverne was a Haaaaaaaaaaaaitiannnnnnn suffering from severe dehydraaaaaaaaaaationnnnnnnnn in the fight:yeshrug:

Stiverne does have the best chin at HW it seems though:wow:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Wilder hurt his hand in the 4th or 5th rounds he said and Stiverne was a Haaaaaaaaaaaaitiannnnnnn suffering from severe dehydraaaaaaaaaaationnnnnnnnn in the fight:yeshrug:

Stiverne does have the best chin at HW it seems though:wow:
I wanna see Wilder fight Jennings after Wlad kicks his Tim Hardaway Jr looking ass.

If Wilder beats Jennings, then he can face GAWDAMIR KLITSCHKO

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they both respected each others power too much and neither wanted to take barely any risks. Thats why it went to decision

You are proving my point. When you face better competition, you will have more fights go to decisions. It's just the way it is.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dfPTB :wow:
Rematch B Ware you Bama ass nikka
RpSE8Ks.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Daps
damn i wish i followed boxing better, i remember watching that big haitian dude win the belt on like ESPN 2 randomly and wanting to see him face Deontay Wilder and DAMN I Missed it!

plus time flies, it seemed like yesterday i watched Bware vs that mexican dude but it was back in May 14 :merchant:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Not really...he showed he could fight a safe 12 rounds against a dude who was the equivalent of the new millennium Bruce Seldon.
nikkas really think he did something

Bermane ass did nothing right that fight. he did not cut off the ring and he did not throw to the body

Of course Wilder "looked good" against that fukking bum