THE OFFICIAL Bermane "B-WARE" Stiverne VS Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder THREAD 1/17 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
nikkas in here saying Wlad has no technical skills and bigging up Wilder in the same sentence. :wow:
Casuals get back into heavyweights for one night and they've already lost their goddamn mind :heh:

And as I said earlier in this thread, Fury was the first name out of Wilder's match. The two giant frauds in a circus match and then the winner cashes out against Wlad.

The problem there being Wlad is signed back with HBO now :snoop:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
See this is the thing. Whenever nikkas bring up this topic they go from Floyd to a fighter like rios.

What about nikkas like LSC. He's sound but he he's exciting. Crawford? What about him.

I understand a W is a W but don't make this nikka to be some amazing HW. When in reality he was getting slept when the division was halfway decent.
I think Wlad is plenty exciting. I dont watch boxing to see two nikkas just throw punches with no remorse. But to each its own.

And on the tpic of Wlad getting put to sleep. Lets not act like that was recent. It was 10 fukking years ago. If those same fighter fought current day Wlad, he would eat them alive. He is a much better fighter now compared to back then.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My nikka Amir Imam @yawn :blessed:

My nikka tagged me at 10:17 p.m :wow:

#Freeguwop
#Freedakingofthetrapandsouf
I have a disgusting feeling he fights Tyson Fury next :snoop:

What's wrong with dat fight :ld:

They talked about making it 2 years ago when Wilder fought Audley

Wilder got the Green Belt now, Fury want's Klit who want's that green belt

Makes perfect sense

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My nikka tagged me at 10:17 p.m :wow:

#Freeguwop
#Freedakingofthetrapandsouf

What's wrong with dat fight :ld:

They talked about making it 2 years ago when Wilder fought Audley

Wilder got the Green Belt now, Fury want's Klit who want's that green belt

Makes perfect sense
It makes perfect sense because they're both super protected circus acts that can now rightfully skirt away from the sort of serious fights that fight fans actually want to see them in by facing off against each other in a match where even if one loses they'll still live to fraud another day.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It makes perfect sense because they're both super protected circus acts that can now rightfully skirt away from the sort of serious fights that fight fans actually want to see them in by facing off against each other in a match where even if one loses they'll still live to fraud another day.

He just beat Stiverne...all that "protected" shyt is dead:ufdup:

Nobody at HW outside of Wlad has a better resume than The Bronze Bomber:birdman:

#Bombsquad

:smugbiden:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Fair play to Wilder, it seem his Wilson Kipketer legs and career low fight weight were by design. This breh ran all types of marathons and steeplechases getting out Stivernes way.

But I aint mad, its better for boxing. If Stiverne talked as much pre and post fight as he did during the fight he might have actually been worth giving a damn about.

But lets be real, David Haye on the comeback trail. Wilder better go fight Fury cos he already know what them real haymakers do :sas1:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Christy "The Coal Miner's Daughter" Martin has beaten as many quality heavyweights as Wilder.

Too late for hate:umad:

Beating Bermane Stiverne, especially in the fashion he did, makes Wilder legit.

33-0, 32 wins by KO, and the NEWWWWWW!

#BombSquaaaaaaaaaaaad

:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Fair play to Wilder, it seem his Wilson Kipketer legs and career low fight weight were by design. This breh ran all types of marathons and steeplechases getting out Stivernes way.

But I aint mad, its better for boxing. If Stiverne talked as much pre and post fight as he did during the fight he might have actually been worth giving a damn about.

But lets be real, David Haye on the comeback trail. Wilder better go fight Fury cos he already know what them real haymakers do :sas1:

Ran a marathon????:dahell:

Wilder was moving slowly around the ring from like round 6 on up:ufdup:

It ain't The Bronze Bomber fault that the guy you put your faith in couldn't deal with a jab, a simple 1-2, or couldn't cut off the ring by simply stepping over before Wilder:mjlol:

nikka had NO head movement at all and got outclassed 12-0:umad:

And the NEWWWWWW!

#BombSquaaaaaaaaaaaad

:banderas:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
What up Brehs

Been preparing for this move so I've been MIA out the loop just posting here n there

Watched the fight and wasn't impressed with either but it was a decent contest

I guess I expected Wilder in his first "noteworthy" name fight to not go 12 with a clearly frustrated Stiverne

But fucc do I know, I'm still a rookie with this sport, y'all the vets

Shout outs to the #Thurminators out here holding down the set

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I guess hugging nikkas make you technically sound... fukking ward and Wlad got nikkas tripping.

James Toney sweet pea rolling over and their boxing graves.

:mjlol:

You right Ward and Wlad aren't technically sound, maybe if they say their prayers and take their vitamins they can one day dream to posess the skills of Wilder :laff: That hate got you talking crazy man.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

You right Ward and Wlad aren't technically sound, maybe if they say their prayers and take their vitamins they can one day dream to posess the skills of Wilder :laff: That hate got you talking crazy man.

I had to ignore his Ward hate:to:

SOG is the most complete Boxer in the game:ahh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What up Brehs

Been preparing for this move so I've been MIA out the loop just posting here n there

Watched the fight and wasn't impressed with either but it was a decent contest

I guess I expected Wilder in his first "noteworthy" name fight to not go 12 with a clearly frustrated Stiverne

But fucc do I know, I'm still a rookie with this sport, y'all the vets

Shout outs to the #Thurminators out here holding down the set

#Thurminators in the building. :blessed:

Wilder didn't blow me away, but he looked real solid. I was more impressed with him than I was with Brooks performance against Porter. I felt he was more dominant and took more advantage of his opponents shortcomings.

Stiverene is going to watch the tape of the fight and be pissed that he didn't let his hands go more often. Dude is 240 with heavy ass dreads trying to throw leaping hooks. :what:

He just needed to believe in his jab and cut off the ring. He also needed to throw more body shots. Missed opportunity at the end of the day, but props to Wilder.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
#Thurminators in the building. :blessed:

Wilder didn't blow me away, but he looked real solid. I was more impressed with him than I was with Brooks performance against Porter. I felt he was more dominant and took more advantage of his opponents shortcomings.

Stiverene is going to watch the tape of the fight and be pissed that he didn't let his hands go more often. Dude is 240 with heavy ass dreads trying to throw leaping hooks. :what:

He just needed to believe in his jab and cut off the ring. He also needed to throw more body shots. Missed opportunity at the end of the day, but props to Wilder.

Word Breh...I agree with everything said. He admitted post fight that as soon as he stepped in Ring he just felt off and it showed

Did he throw more than a 3 punch combo?

I felt like he was semi cutting off the Ring in the first few rounds and then just regressed

But yeah no doubt props to Deontay and salute to him with his Daughter situation

Having a daughter I can definitely appreciate having a healthy seed. Such a blessing

Sidenote - Dude being 6'7 and what 219 last night? Wow Breh

I'm 6'1 225 right now smh

I'm going running tomorrow morning

:mjcry: