Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Robert Garcia had an interview on the Mannix podcast, and he mentioned that Ortiz had started enrolling into college courses because he wasn't sure if he'd be able to continue his boxing career.

Vergil also had Victor Conte look over his blood work to help advise him before the Lawson fight.

Seems like they're still cautious about his health, but are optimistic about competing at 54 and 60.

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Robert Garcia had an interview on the Mannix podcast, and he mentioned that Ortiz had started enrolling into college courses because he wasn't sure if he'd be able to continue his boxing career.

Vergil also had Victor Conte look over his blood work to help advise him before the Lawson fight.

Seems like they're still cautious about his health, but are optimistic about competing at 54 and 60.

College? Vergil just made 800k last night thats 8 years worth of salary working a good job in America:russ:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Apparently you think so..you said college which was a plan for vergil if he couldnt box and then mentioned how much vergil made..whats the correlation?

Yeah, that college shyt is probably done now and i am a college graduate myself. There ain't no college degree where you can earn the amount of money he earned last night.