Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
get the shyt beaten out of you by clay collard on the pandemic cards..reemerge 4 years as a zionist calling somebody the n word and spitting on them :heh:

get the shyt beaten out of you by clay collard on the pandemic cards..reemerge 4 years as a zionist calling somebody the n word and spitting on them :heh:

Damn, Kaminsky gym is where Anthony Sims trains. :huhldup:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That’ll be a super fight! I’d be rooting for my boy Teo but he gets caught and I can’t count Ryan out from catching him with something. EXCITING AS HELL. Overall, Teo should be able to nullify him his offense and counter him often. Idk if Teo’s power moved up with him all the way though. The Taylor fight made it feel like his power wasn’t all the way there all while landing flush crisp shots. He also didn’t commit too much to them and they were flashy and accurate more than anything. :jbhmm:

Either way, that’s a fukking MEGA fight. Can you imagine Ryan winning though? Taking about another one of the new “4 kings”??

This shyt will sell out and do better numbers than Ryan vs Haney I think. I pray that shyt is in NYC. If not, who knows, might be my first time traveling to Vegas for a fight. :obama: