Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Would love to see a poll on this match up. I think most ppl have Ryan winning now. But prior to the Haney fight, everyone would have chose Teo.

As far as Vegas goes, it might be pretty even if they ever face off.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If Wilder stops Zhang I think it's extremely likely that he'll stop Jared. Anderson has no defense and can't bully Wilder the same way Fury could and I don't think he can pull off what Parker did.

Wilder has to go for broke But the issue is zhang will knock wilder the F out. Zhang is pretty slick and because of Wilder trying all these new styles and wanting to become a boxer who knows if he is still as explosive as he used to be

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
If Wilder stops Zhang I think it's extremely likely that he'll stop Jared. Anderson has no defense and can't bully Wilder the same way Fury could and I don't think he can pull off what Parker did.
I doubt that happens. Zhang is going to either stop him or win a unanimous decision against Wilder. Very bad matchup for Wilder imo. His career is coming to a close.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So all the ring belts came from the same people right?
No, all three of the RING titles he held (135, 140, 147) were up for grabs when he got them.

The 135 one was at stakes when he fought Beltran and that belt was vacant since JMM vacated it.

The 140 one was vacant since Swift decided he stays @147 in 2015 and it was won by Bud in the Postol fight next year

Finally the 147 one was vacant for 8 years after Floyd retired and it was at stakes again in @ Bud vs Spence

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
No, all three of the RING titles he held (135, 140, 147) were up for grabs when he got them.

The 135 one was at stakes when he fought Beltran and that belt was vacant since JMM vacated it.

The 140 one was vacant since Swift decided he stays @147 in 2015 and it was won by Bud in the Postol fight next year

Finally the 147 one was vacant for 8 years after Floyd retired and it was at stakes again in @ Bud vs Spence
I thought one of the ring belts is awarded like a trophy for fighter of the year