Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Whole interview from Shu Shu Carrington is great (and he has a fight 6/8) but time stamped for when he talks about Inoue. Hopefully this happens in 2 years & if Shu Shu is as good as I think he is, he'll be on a collision course with Inoue & we'll get a high violent chess match like his first fight with Donaire

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Whole interview from Shu Shu Carrington is great (and he has a fight 6/8) but time stamped for when he talks about Inoue. Hopefully this happens in 2 years & if Shu Shu is as good as I think he is, he'll be on a collision course with Inoue & we'll get a high violent chess match like his first fight with Donaire

Soooooo what if Inoue never moves up :mjlol:

Shouldnt king be focusing on the other cats in his division in all seriousness. Because if he isn't already a huge draw if Monster moves up, why would he fight him?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Then they never fight. He answered a hypothetical question & I added to it because it's a fight fans fight at a high violent level

I don't pay attention to featherweight very much, is he really that dude? not trying to be combative I'm legit curious.

I think I got this fellow and Hitchingsons mixed up lol

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't pay attention to featherweight very much, is he really that dude? not trying to be combative I'm legit curious.

I think I got this fellow and Hitchingsons mixed up lol
You're not at all lol. He's a skillful fighter that's good defensively but likes to mix it up offensively & get KO's. I can see him fighting for a title by next year

You definitely should YouTube some of his fights. If you like that style of boxing I mentioned above, you'll follow his fights

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Shakur needs to make a statement his next fight. Fighting on thursdays and not having a crowdpleasing style is not cutting it. I tried rewatching his last fight and fell a sleep. Atleast Bud was knocking dudes out.

I was at that fight in press row and EVERYONE and I mean everyone was bored out of their minds. Gillie Da Kid literally left and I heard him say no one is watching this shyt, it's boring. The Crowd was booing.

I've never been more disgusted at a fight.