Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I was at that fight in press row and EVERYONE and I mean everyone was bored out of their minds. Gillie Da Kid literally left and I heard him say no one is watching this shyt, it's boring. The Crowd was booing.

I've never been more disgusted at a fight.

Yeah that fight is garbage couldn't even rewatch it. Dudes were talking about Frank made a mistake not taking it, Pitbull made a mistake not taking it and so forth....but everybody that didn't take that fight is bubbling right now and Shakur stock dropped even though he won like how you do that :dahell:

His next fight is his last before free agency and he need to make people talk about him again in a positive way because the last year been rough for dude....If he can't pack away this german guy he fighting with a 12-1 record he might really retire for real this time:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Yeah that fight is garbage couldn't even rewatch it. Dudes were talking about Frank made a mistake not taking it, Pitbull made a mistake not taking it and so forth....but everybody that didn't take that fight is bubbling right now and Shakur stock dropped even though he won like how you do that :dahell:

His next fight is his last before free agency and he need to make people talk about him again in a positive way because the last year been rough for dude....If he can't pack away this german guy he fighting with a 12-1 record he might really retire for real this time:francis:

I told everyone last year.....my sources said the reason Frank didn't take the fight was because Al and Spence were in his pockets so much that he wasn't going to get the money that was reported and thus he passed on the fight. Obviously he can't just say my promoters are in my pocket but with him getting the Tank fight, he's goingt to get way more money and publicity than he would have ever got from fighting Shakur.

He's 28 years old and started boxing late and he has to maximize his earnings.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I told everyone last year.....my sources said the reason Frank didn't take the fight was because Al and Spence were in his pockets so much that he wasn't going to get the money that was reported and thus he passed on the fight. Obviously he can't just say my promoters are in my pocket but with him getting the Tank fight, he's goingt to get way more money and publicity than he would have ever got from fighting Shakur.

He's 28 years old and started boxing late and he has to maximize his earnings.

Even in a loss Frank profile will become bigger after the Tank fight....unless he walks into a punch and falls flat on his face in the first 10 seconds. I think they told him why take a loss in an empty arena on a thursday night, when you can fight on PPV in a filled arena and get the worlds eyes on you. If he does well this fight with Tank he can take that and get another big fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
let me get this straight

if shakur can't pack away a guy who has never been stopped AND who gave the aforementioned frank martin a hard time and nearly beat him, shakur should retire? :patrice:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjgrin: Told y'all that was next
unless scull steps aside OR canelo fights benavidez..theres a good chance the IBF is going to strip canelo

because its a hard sell...funny thing is scull would prolly make for a more difficult fight than berlanga :heh:..berlanga is just lucky he has fast eddie's and DAZN's backing lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Even in a loss Frank profile will become bigger after the Tank fight....unless he walks into a punch and falls flat on his face in the first 10 seconds. I think they told him why take a loss in an empty arena on a thursday night, when you can fight on PPV in a filled arena and get the worlds eyes on you. If he does well this fight with Tank he can take that and get another big fight.

This is Frank's pitfall moment.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're not at all lol. He's a skillful fighter that's good defensively but likes to mix it up offensively & get KO's. I can see him fighting for a title by next year

You definitely should YouTube some of his fights. If you like that style of boxing I mentioned above, you'll follow his fights

Shu shu got potential..needs to beat a top 3 featherweight in the next 2 years to prep