Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
the_immortal_nadia_greene_by_pryce14-d97zwcg.jpg

"The Immortal Nadia Greene" Black comic, written and drawn by a black illustrator. Read it for free here:

New page comes out every Tuesday

I didn't even know Pryce14 was black :ahh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Care to drop some info here, buddy? :sas1:
* In a story that appeared in Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #8, Englehart said that artist George Tuska—who would ignore Englehart’s subplots and send back artwork with the explanation “I didn’t feel like drawing that”—tricked him into referring to Luke Cage as a nice “schvartze” boy. Englehart didn’t that schvartze was a derogatory Yiddish term for a black person. An awkward apology appear issues later. “What can I tell you?” Englehart shrugs. “I’m from Indiana.”

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got the Convergence hard cover in the mail today. Don't really keep up with DC, wanted to see what this was like. It sucks so far.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Went to the shop today to pick up UA and DvT3.Copped some buck issues and didn't realize dude didn't even put those 2 new comics in the bag. Now I gotta go back and pick them up. :francis: Thankfully I still have my receipt and phoned in. :whew:

On the other hand I found the first ish of East of West in a 50 cent bin. Cover lost it's coloring a bit, but it's still in decent condition.

Anyone else stop reading Batman? shyts been meh since Zero Year. Zero Year was all right, but it just didn't do anything for me. I'll probably pick back up when Bruce returns as Bats.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
so they've brought pre 52 superman to the new 52 and apparently he's been there since the new 52 jla fought darkseid the first time....:dahell:

:jbhmm: i guess it explains the new 52 superboy.....

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Uncanny Avengers was meh and the art sucked wtf happened to Stegman. I guess that title has a mediocre curse on it

Sam Wilson Captain America was really good, I'm digging all the characters in it and the art is great