Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I saw this course on Udemy:
https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-wordpress-website-business-course/

It looked more about building and managing websites for others and I'm actually looking to build and market my own website so I didn't enroll but the preview videos were pretty in-depth and the reviews are great.

my bad I meant to ask this in the Amazon thread, but in general I'm trying to set up some passive online income but most avenues being pushed are over saturated. I think it may be beneficial if we start a group chat for certain topics.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I guess. Does it make sense getting either one of the two if I don't plan on making more than $100K annually?
it matters to determine how you want to get taxed. This is why going through legal zoom was mentioned. If you can stomach it then you can pay that $25 after you've understood the information. It is kinda complicated so legalzoom is there to remove that complication from you. You will have to start paying taxes on stuff once you start making more than like $600 or something like that depending on the state laws, unless it's a declared Hobby, which is also different per state. so... yeah

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps