THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I want it to be good...I really do

But I don't think it will be. Most people don't even know who the fukk they are.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Anything to not put out a black panther movie.

If black panther ain't relevant enough, then how are the guardians of the galaxy? :beli:

Whats next? The great lakes avengers movie? a starjammers movie? How about a skrull kill krew movie? :heh:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Anything to not put out a black panther movie.

If black panther ain't relevant enough, then how are the guardians of the galaxy? :beli:

Whats next? The great lakes avengers movie? a starjammers movie? How about a skrull kill krew movie? :heh:
GotG is one of Marvel best selling books that's not Spider-Man/Avengers/X-men ....they are relevant berh....and besides kids are gonna eat up Rocket and Groot

Marvel bout to eat

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ummm if Marvel movies start to flop....why would they make a Black Panther movie.:beli:

GotG is one of marvels highest selling books right now....let Marvel cook and stop hating

You know its selling just because of the movie announcement and they have Bendis writing it

The book dropped out the top 10 selling books and was only in the top 10 last month because of the Angela debut

How was GOTG selling before the movie announcement? how many books do they even have out in total :heh: