THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I
You know its selling just because of the movie announcement and they have Bendis writing it

The book dropped out the top 10 selling books and was only in the top 10 last month because of the Angela debut

How was GOTG selling before the movie announcement? how many books do they even have out in total :heh:
What book is doing better than GotG that's not a Spider-Man/ X-man/ Avengers.....I'll tell u Nova(who also had Rocket in it) and no one else ....GotG is about to be a gold mine toys and all

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
A Skrull Kill Krew mention :jawalrus:

This looks great, no reason to hate. An Ant-Man solo now THATs a different story.

and my bum ass will still cop a ticket :snoop:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A Skrull Kill Krew mention :jawalrus:

This looks great, no reason to hate. An Ant-Man solo now THATs a different story.

and my bum ass will still cop a ticket :snoop:
I just came here to post this. fukkin Ant Man breh :birdman:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I meant to make a thread at some point, but why Guardians of the Galaxy? Of all the characters in the marvel universe why them. I can honestly say I never heard of this group before rumors of the film popped up and I consider myself a decent comic book fan. Are they well liked amongst hardcore comic book fans? I'd take a decent Punisher adaptation before I would want to see something like this on screen.