The Official Nintendo Switch 2 Thread

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Any word or rumors on when this is coming out?

The Super Mario movie got me wanting to get back in touch with Nintendo games.

Was thinking of copping a Switch but will just wait if a new one is dropping in the next 1-2 years.

Any word on this shyt?

Been out of the Nintendo loop since Wii.

Last edited:

rdj

Pro
Daps
Will probably announce a new switch at the nintendo live event. People will probably get hands on at the event.

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The only rumor about the next Nintendo Switch is that it might get announced later this year and releases sometime next year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only rumor about the next Nintendo Switch is that it might get announced later this year and releases sometime next year.

I dont see them announcing it before christmas unless they release it before christmas. I think they are gonna want to clean up the last of the switch’s sales this holiday, if switch 2 is announced in october for Feburary no one is gonna buy a switch for the next 3 months.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Any word or rumors on when this is coming out?

The Super Mario movie and got me wanting to get back in touch with Nintendo games.

Was thinking of copping a Switch but will just wait if a new one is dropping in the next 1-2 years.

Any word on this shyt?

Been out of the Nintendo loop since Wii.
Yes new hardware will be out no later than fall 24'

Fanboys say they just want a switch pro

Nintendo hasn't said anything but a switch pro isn't how they move. They tried with the Wii-U and that flopped

I expect the next system to be more cloud based with AR functionality as its main innovation.
Well, at least the system after the next one. No word on what that will be as of today