2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
2 back set the whole game:wow:

This defense was so :scust:last season​

shyt we could mix it up too. Have the 2 back set to fukk the defense up in the second half. In the first half let each of them feature for a series with Olawale at FB for the blocking and big play potential and have Richard and Washington providing the change of pace in between. Our run game would be on par with our pass game and make us unstoppable offensively and keep the defense fresh by being able to sustain drives. Even do old Marcus/Bo type shyt with one of them at FB and one of them at HB.

Defensively, all Reggie has to do is add a good vet or two at the places where we need most help and will draft heavy. We already have our vets for the secondary we just need some young prospects through the draft. You get a Chris Long who just won a ring at LB/DE, sign one more D-Lineman or another interior LB and that would provide a good enough mix of young and old to bring the draft picks along much quicker as well as bring more competition on that side of the ball.

My main thing is we need tone setters and guys that've been there already. As long as they're coming at decent prices they're integral additions to this team if it's to develop into a Superbowl champion type team. When Carr went down the team didn't show heart, Mack is all by himself for the most part, it was a nice season last year but if we don't sew up the weaknesses on this team we won't be much better next year.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
shyt we could mix it up too. Have the 2 back set to fukk the defense up in the second half. In the first half let each of them feature for a series with Olawale at FB for the blocking and big play potential and have Richard and Washington providing the change of pace in between. Our run game would be on par with our pass game and make us unstoppable offensively and keep the defense fresh by being able to sustain drives. Even do old Marcus/Bo type shyt with one of them at FB and one of them at HB.

Defensively, all Reggie has to do is add a good vet or two at the places where we need most help and will draft heavy. We already have our vets for the secondary we just need some young prospects through the draft. You get a Chris Long who just won a ring at LB/DE, sign one more D-Lineman or another interior LB and that would provide a good enough mix of young and old to bring the draft picks along much quicker as well as bring more competition on that side of the ball.

My main thing is we need tone setters and guys that've been there already. As long as they're coming at decent prices they're integral additions to this team if it's to develop into a Superbowl champion type team. When Carr went down the team didn't show heart, Mack is all by himself for the most part, it was a nice season last year but if we don't sew up the weaknesses on this team we won't be much better next year.
I love y'all but y'all on some madden shyt we gonna hopefully get one we have two other nice backs. We need nothing but def after we get one of these rb

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
AD to the Raiders :mjcry:

It's such a perfect fit that it might not happen watch..

This whole AD can't do this he can't do that is all garbage..

Exactly, it's fukkin crazy to me that people think he's washed just because he played behind the worst line in the NFL. We're talking about a guy that was suspended for an extended period of time the year before and last year missed most of the season and was still healthy quick enough to return before the end of the season but opted not to. AD's milage is a lot lower for his age than people are making it out to be. I think on a 1-2 year cap friendly deal we'd be able to squeeze out those last few productive years left. On this team, AP wouldn't carry the load he did in Minny because this is Carr's offense/team. All we have to do is sign him to a cap friendly deal and make this Marshawn move and the weakest part of our offense becomes as strong as our passing game.

I'll be heartbroken if we actually drop the ball on this, even if we get Marshawn. I don't want Lynch to get run into the ground playing for us, him and AP can keep each other fresh and give us a dynamic run game if we pepper in the other guys as well. This is like a gift from the football gods right now and we're refusing it....:ohlawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I love y'all but y'all on some madden shyt we gonna hopefully get one we have two other nice backs. We need nothing but def after we get one of these rb

lol, how is that Madden shyt? Right now it's something that could actually be had if we just make the move. Besides, Madden is a Raider for life....:lolmadden::raidermjgrin:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Sound good but u forgetting a few things
It sound good but u forgetting a few things. To many chefs in the ketchen don't always work. Running backs like reps. We not talking two rookies with Murray that's just happy to be here you talking legends that still think they that guy. Then if u try to keep them happy you got coop, crabs running half ass routes because they not getting the ball. I've already seen coop do that a few times

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It sound good but u forgetting to many chefs

I don't think it would apply. In the end it depends on both of them also, if they were cool with it then yeah we should do it but if they not going for it then you're right we would have to choose. But if Downing is a good playcaller then he can get Lynch and AP a good enough workload AND mix the young guys in while still keeping the receivers well fed. I just think it's worth trying, Richard and Washington can still get their touches too cuz we'd blow teams out anyway. Our play action would have defenses fukkin hurt out here...:russ:

Edit: To your other point, Coop has been sus to me which is why I lowkey want to get Boldin just on some vet shyt to toughen him up some. But that aside, with a stronger run game the opportunities for Crab and Coop will open up way more so they'll definitely get their stats up too. Everyone eats in this situation, plus Lynch and AP wouldn't be long term signings at most 2 years which would be enough for us to get a title or two. We'd still have our young guys and we'd just need to fill our power back spot with Richard and Washington still in the mix once AP/Lynch decide to call it quits.

Last edited: