2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
#Seahawks CB Richard Sherman souce told us this morning if he is traded look for these 3 teams #49ers #Raiders #Charges (1 of 2"

Raiders could be signing Brown tomorrow also could be trading for Sherman with lynch stay tuned

Stop playing with my emotions....:raidertears:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Where is this source from?
My source on the brown is he tweeted time to play football the colts and cinci signed a lb and Irvin tweeted he got his wish and brown followed Mack and Irvin on instagram all I got. On Sherman Irvin posted a pic of him lynch and Sherman together. Seattle is interested in trading Sherman so wishful thinking we get lynch and Sherman in a package deal :yeshrug:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
My source on the brown is he tweeted time to play football the colts and cinci signed a lb and Irvin tweeted he got his wish and brown followed Mack and Irvin on instagram all I got. On Sherman Irvin posted a pic of him lynch and Sherman together. Seattle is interested in trading Sherman so wishful thinking we get lynch and Sherman in a package deal :yeshrug:

Man if we get brown, lynch and Sherman Reggie will get a coronation after we win the sb :blessed:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
#Seahawks CB Richard Sherman souce told us this morning if he is traded look for these 3 teams #49ers #Raiders #Charges (1 of 2"

Raiders could be signing Brown tomorrow also could be trading for Sherman with lynch stay tuned
:damn: if we draft Peppers:banderas: resign Riley:dj2: