Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
New_duane.gif

those Vegas weekends. :banderas:

that 15 freeway traffic on the way back though. :huhldup:
:russ: That 15 gon be a nightmare

Daps
Give up a larger and more wealthy market where your the better team to be a sideshow in a tiny market in the middle of the desert brehs.

Real shyt, I wish a Silicon Valley breh just gave Mark an offer he couldn't refuse so we could move on. Mark isn't Al so no reason to keep this team with the Davis family.

Smfh, don't like this move at all.
I was reading markets are overrated.

Word to the LA Rams & Green Bay Packers.

It's all about fan base and great playing teams.

We gonna have a brand new stadium in a tax free state.

:ohlawd:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Give up a larger and more wealthy market where your the better team to be a sideshow in a tiny market in the middle of the desert brehs.

Real shyt, I wish a Silicon Valley breh just gave Mark an offer he couldn't refuse so we could move on. Mark isn't Al so no reason to keep this team with the Davis family.

:heh:

People that look at the economics is trying to tell folks, but Mark just wants his stadium. This is all about him trying to make a power move to get out his pops shadow. He put it out there that it wasn't for sale at any number. It's funny as hell to hear folks in LA pretend like they gonna make that trip every weekend.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

People that look at the economics is trying to tell folks, but Mark just wants his stadium. This is all about him trying to make a power move to get out his pops shadow. He put it out there that it wasn't for sale at any number. It's funny as hell to hear folks in LA pretend like they gonna make that trip every weekend.
If they already do the shyt for oakland and Vegas is closer, why wouldn't they?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Take your emotions out of it

Last 3 seasons with Mark in charge>>>>> last 12 years where Al was in charge

Plus they might not leave Oakland after all

Oakland submits revised plan to keep Raiders

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But the majority of money in the Bay goes to the niners.

This is only happening because Mark was too shook about going to LA alone.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

shyt is insane, I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe fans in Cali will make that trip every game. The away fans will definitely come though since for many of them it's one trip every 4 years so why not hit up Vegas and catch your team play?

I think the team value won't be helped by this and our home field advantage will be shaky. Vegas might be closer to LA but it's much further from Oakland, can we depend on them making that commute from NorCal to Vegas in this economy? Maybe the well off Oakland fans can go but the blue collar folks that make up a big portion of the fan base will be forced to watch from home.

Just don't like this, won't make me stop being a fan but I don't agree with this move. Guess we Vegas Raider fans now, another sideshow along with Siegfried and Roy or Wayne Newton...:ld:

But the majority of money in the Bay goes to the niners.

This is only happening because Mark was too shook about going to LA alone.

But the Niners aren't good right now, that gives the Raiders the opportunity to capitalize on that and take control of the market. Niners have more legacy given that they never left the Bay but the Raiders have LA to counteract that.

Your right though, Mark didn't have the guts to move to LA and wanted to play nice with billionaires he's too poor to negotiate with. Just all around chump shyt from Mark, makes you wish Al was still alive even at his old ass age.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Take your emotions out of it

Last 3 seasons with Mark in charge>>>>> last 12 years where Al was in charge

Plus they might not leave Oakland after all

Oakland submits revised plan to keep Raiders

Please breh, things are better because Mark is doing common sense shyt like hiring a GM and staying out of the way. But if somebody better could come along I'd most definitely want Mark gone. He's not Al so he doesn't get that same leeway.

We'll see on this revised plan but he's set on moving I don't think there's any doubt on that.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Please breh, things are better because Mark is doing common sense shyt like hiring a GM and staying out of the way. But if somebody better could come along I'd most definitely want Mark gone. He's not Al so he doesn't get that same leeway.

We'll see on this revised plan but he's set on moving I don't think there's any doubt on that.
Exactly what Al should've done later in his career. Whatever you think of Mark its not entirely his fault. He's undoing alot of shyt his father like suing the league over and over again. Plus the Davis family was football/Raiders only. Its not a side toy like the other owners who have multi-million/billion dollar companies as their day job.