*The Official* The Official: Larry Lounge Thread!!!

Daps
I’ve stayed in the hospital past 2 nights with my wife she had surgery. I’m going to bar after I get super faded tonight and playing some pool without gambling. My son helping my wife(his mom) out tonight in recovery. Tomorrow I got a bbq but it’s supposed to snow so idk about that. Sunday isn’t planned. My son wants to see that ambulance movie. Might take him and some of his friends on Sunday if my wife feel better to watch herself for awhile. But I’m already 3 drinks in and half a blunt. So I got that magical feeling.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I'm working on my business :blessed: some b*stard in Europe is tryna poach but fukk him :pacspit:. This is three-day for me and I'm locking in.
you-gone-get-this-work-loaded-lux.gif

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Plumbing. The sink is clogged so I gotta disconnect all the pipes and run a snake through there. Hopefully hopefully now that I've got the water drained out I can just let some draino sit overnight and I won't have to go by this damn snake tomorrow

:mad:

I'm so tempted to pay someone who's got one of those cameras so I can see if there's a toy in that bytch
8/10 it doesn’t take a snake. It’s either in the ptrap or caught on the lever that pulls the drain plug up/down. Easy peasy.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is 31 considered old?
Finna plan my week for work tomorrow then workout and probably go see Sonic with wifey.
Sunday. Workout then either get some of my gaming backlog hit and prep my food for the week
Oh yeah I forgot either vaping or smoking weed all weekend :mjlit:(after all my things to do are done though)
Finna blaze up after this workout rn

31 may not be considered old but those plans you definitely :flabbynsick:

Join us it's good feeling making it:blessed: